💫|The Unexpected Twist

Heya! Heyo! Heyi! Heye! Heyu!
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I am sorry for being late!
😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅
Let's continue!!
_____________________________________

Ragini was in Laksh's embrace in the room. Both had their eyes closed. The whole scene was witnessed by a pair of eyes which was tearing by now...
The person thinks:-
"Mansi isn't doing correct. I am feeling guilty from so many days. The way I love her, I want her in my life, Laksh and Ragini complete each other. I'll be doing a sin by making them apart. I shouldn't do that! I must go to her and ask her to stop doing this! I cannot let it happen at any cost!"

With this he storms off.
Ya ya! He is Nikhil. Soon he reaches AK house and gets in without any knock or ringing the bell as he usually does. But this time he had many insecurities in his heart. He was about to barge in the room when he heard some giggling voices of male and female mixed. His eyebrows frowned. Slowly taking steps towards the place, he moved forward and then hid behind the door in order to listen the conversation without getting caught. His heart had fear.
He recognised female's voice as Mansi's but the male's voice was new to him. She said:-
"5 years baby! We had been fooling that Nikhil....Gosh! He's so stupid..Always behind me like a love sick puppy.. Sometimes, I really feel bad for him. Hehe! The dog served me loyally but will die after we kill Laksh Maheshwari! Poor soul! Tch! Tch! Tch! What to do but I love money first and then you!"

"I love you too babes! But I'll kill him....He made us separate for so long. And I just wanted to kill him when he romanced you!! With very much difficulty, I allowed you to consummate your marriage with Abhimanyu and you now know where's he!!!"
The man signs of slitting the throat with his hand and laughs.

"Hahahahahaha! Leave it Na! We've got time after so long let's hook up!"
This time it was her nervous laugh.

"No! Not now! I have to go to execute our ultimate plan. I've to make arrangements so that we could easily get off the murders!"

"Yeah! I love you!"

"I love you too! Wait! What to do with Mishka?"

"She's of no use now! She loves her dad Na, we'll make her go with him! Hahaha!"

"Seriously! She's your own daughter!"

"I bloody don't care! Even you know what, you don't take tension of her, I'll do what I want to do with her!"

"Oh-okay! Bye!"

"Bye!"
And the man goes.
Mansi lies on the couch and switches on the TV. She says to herself.

"Come home soon Mishka! I'll send you very far ! Your death is really important for me!"

Nikhil was hurt. Not hurt, but very very hurt. The girl whom he loved devotingly backstabbed him cruelly. He stood rooted there. Ground beneath him shaked when he overheard the planning of killing him.

But now he thanked God that he showed him the right path and now he got an opportunity to make everything right. He was getting panic. It was not the right time to think about betrayal. By the looks of Mansi, it was clear that she had already planned to harm Mishka.
The face of the innocent child came in his mind and he went away from the place. Nikhil went to Mishka's school and took her with him. The child always liked him so decided to follow him. He took Mishka to his room in Baari silently and asked her to keep quite.
He made her understand everything which happened and Mishka was hurt but then understood everything. He sat distressed in the the room. Mishka said:-
"Don't worry Uncle! Everything would be fine!"