💫|Love will heal you

Hey guyzz!!
What's up!!
I am very happy today so I thought to update this emotional ss ...
I know I am strange. 😂😂

I got a new phone indirectly cuz it's of my mom and all day long it's supposed to be with me.........
Moving on!!!
###############################

Laksh was disappointed with himself. He was now hating himself. But now he was determined that he will for sure
not let Ragini die. He is just living for her! How can he let her die!!!
Now nothing could separate him and Ragini but he cannot still reveal his identity. He had to be very particular now. He decided not to tell Mansi anything about his decision.

Later at hospital🏥

Ragini was still lying in coma. Everybody was around her. They all were crying but the most devastated was Sanskar. He was very much guilty because somewhere Laksh was responsible for this condition of Ragini.
Swara was just sitting numb near Ragini.
Nikhil was very much guilty for Ragini's condition. Why he shouldn't be? He was actually betraying his childhood bestfriends👭. He couldn't handle it anymore and went from there to meet Mansi, his girlfriend. It was very much late by now and everyone slept outside
Ragini's OT.
A moonlit night marked the arrival of someone who was attatched to Ragini, someone who can only make Ragini lively once again, whose just name passes shivers down Ragini's spine, who is the ray of hope in her life. The heart of Ragini just says his name.
Laksh... 💕💕

He entered in there through window and slowly sneaked into OT. His heart started thumping much faster seeing his life in that state. But he has to be strong. His eyes were the proof that how much broken he was but he has to strong.

He sat on a stool near her and holded her hands

He sat on a stool near her and holded her hands. Today he wanted to speak his heart out to her. He only knew that how he had lived without her, his wife, his life.

"Baccha! You have hurted me. How could you even think that I will hurt you once again. I know that I have been a moron in our past but now you are my life. You know why I am still alive without you?? Because I was always having hopes that We will be together soon. Now when I am near to my love you want to go away from me? You will punish me this hard? Please don't leave me alone Ragini.... Please....
These 4 months were equally hell for me as for you.... I only know how hard, how difficult it was for me to ignore you, my brother and my family!! I am already suffering a lot and don't you even feel pity on my condition that you are being adamant to leave me!! If you will do this with me na Ragini, It will not be fair.... I lived already a long time without you and my loved ones, now when I feel that soon we will get together you are being selfish.... You only think about yourself! Please baccha! Understand, there must be some reason na that I have to live away from you... I will surely tell you tomorrow. You have to be bold Ragini after all you are queen of my heart and queens are strong. I love you jaan!! I love you very much please😫🙏🙏💓 don't leave me alone I'll die....
Bye..... I'll come tomorrow again. "