💫|Finally

Hey guyss!
Back with the final update of the book.

The journey was quite long and good. But we have reached the end somehow. All thanks to regular readers.

।।। Moving on।।।
______________________________________

It was 2 hours since Swasan had went for the robbery while all were still hooked there.

And suddenly the door bell rings.

"It must be the milkman.... I'll check!! "
Says Ragini.

"Wait I'll go with you too! "
Angad says standing.

Laksh tightens his fist.

Ragini goes in the kitchen to fetch the utensil. There she sees her notepad. Her eyes shine and she immediately writes a note.

"Our family is in danger. Please help us. "
And hides that in the utensil and goes followed by Angad. She opens the door to find the milkman busy talking on his phone who doesn't pay attention to the note and pours the milk.

She gets startled and dissapointed.
Sadly, She locks the door and goes back in.

"Ragini, you are very much interested in cooking right?? Cmon make breakfast for us. We all are hungry. "
Mansi orders her. She nods irritated and goes inside the kitchen.

Laksh's eyes shine.

"I'll help her."
He says and goes to her in the kitchen.

There he sees her thinking something very deeply.

"Ragini? What happened ?"
He says keeping his hand on her shoulder.

"Laksh I put up this note for that milkman but he was too engrossed in his phone that he didn't even look at it!!! "
She whines.

Laksh too gets dissapointed at this but he had a plan before too.

"Listen Ragini, When we were in room, I took these Dad's sleeping pills with me. You prepare the breakfastand we will mix it in it. "
Ragini's eyes shine but then...,

"But What if they ask the family to eat first? Or even ask me or you to eat? "
Ragini asks.

Laksh thinks for a while and then says,

"In any case, either of us has to remain in conscious to carry on the plan forward. We will let the family eat as the effect of drug will be slow and no one will realize. It's just a medicine, if for a while everyone will sleep, nothing will happen. I'll sit at the extreme of the dining and will try my best to not eat. You make an excuse of fasting. This may not make them doubt us. In fact even If I eat, I'll immediately wash my face in the kitchen. Moreover, I will add sleeping pills in the water tank too from which their men are drinking water. You just add lots of chillies in their food. "
Laksh says. Ragini was happy with the plan and they immediately set to work.

Both together prepare food and then mix the sleeping pills in the food and water tank secretly.

Both give assuring looks towards each other.

At the dining,

Ragini brought the bowl of halwa and started serving from Mansi.