💫|The Truth

Hi everyone!
I hope you all are liking the story...

PrecaP:- Nikhil comes to know the truth about Mansi.... Raglak and Swasan united. Laksh in grave danger. Mishka in Baari!

Happy Monday ❤️

Enjoy reading 💛
_____________________________________

"Oh Shit!!"

"What happened Nikhil?"

"Ragini his life is in danger...! That Mansii....She is a bitch....Oh God..Now I can't even explain you!!! The time is short. Let's do one thing, Swara, Mishka is in my room....You stay with her and Sanskaar, Ragini you come with me!!"

"Laksh's life is in danger!!!? And Mishka is in the Baari? What is going on Nikhil?"

"Swara, there isn't a second we should waste. Please go with Mishka!"

"OK fine! Sanskaar Ragini, you both go!"

"Yes! Come Ragini. Nikhil you have the car keys?"

"Yes!"

And Swara goes to Mishka while Sanskaar starts driving.

"Nikhil, we want to know everything."

"Sanskaar, its Mansi and her some dog boyfriend who killed Abhimanyu and cleverly framed Laksh into this."

"How do you know about this Nikhil?"

"Ragini...Look I am really sorry but I was also a pawn of the plan. I was very cleverly taken into the plan but they backstabbed me!"

"Stop the car Sanskaar! We ain't trusting this man!"

"No no please! Listen to me once....Just give me a chance! I am regretting my mistakes...! Please Ragini! Sanskaar trust me!"

"Continue!"

"But Sans-----"

"Trust me Ragini..!"

"Say!!"

"I and Mansi met in college and I fell in love with her. She too confessed her feelings for me. But after college she got married to someone and our story ended. I loved her truly so couldn't forget her. Two years after our separation, one day she called me and said that her husband died in a road accident and she is all alone. My suppressed feelings for her came out once again. She went to take the property over but the officials declined as Abhimanyu hadn't made any wish regarding this. So I thought to help her, we planned that we will trap a person who can play as Abhimanyu and can sign the papers. I was informed for the plan till this only. But when I saw you and Laksh, I felt really bad and thought to go and convinced to leave Laksh as soon as possible but there came a new entry. All the while I was fooled and the real motto of this was really different. She conned me for about 5 years...." And he explains everything.

"But why she wants to kill Laksh??"

"She had made papers regarding Life Insurance of Abhimanyu Khanna...And as she has proved him to be AK so after his death she'll get 4 crores +his property of 3 crores."

"What about you?"

"I am the biggest proof that Laksh isn't AK so....!"

"Hmmmmmmmm! Devilious Bitch!"

"What do you think? Where are they?"

"Sanskaar, we should first check AK house and will ask the guard!"