💫|I love you

Guys this is a short story..........
It starts from the abhimanyu track when ragini is told that Laksh is dead and then reaches abhimanyu's house. He rejects to be Laksh.
************************************
"No you are Laksh. I can feel it. You are mine." Ragini is crying.

"Don't cross your limits. He is my husband. She is his daughter. See!! " Says Mansi.

"No ....This is not possible...Please Laksh come back to us Na. Already my all strength has gone just the way you left me! Just think Laksh what will I without you ?" Ragini wasCrying very hard.

"Abhimanyu give this dhongi lady some money. She has just come here for drama!!! Give her money." Says Mansi.

He takes out money and offers her.

Ragini is taken aback with this. Her unconditional love was compared with a rare amount of money. That Laksh for whom she did everything once again broke her heart.

"Now I understood....It's OK Laksh I know you are taking revenge on me. But this revenge is more more and more hurting than before. I will never return in your life. Never and ever...
I was stupid . I again fell easily in your trap. You just hate me Na? I am exiting your life!! But please dont say that you are not Laksh. Until I am there Laksh can never be dead.
Good bie!! Hope u never see my face.
I will go very far. Then you can return to your family. I love you..... "
She says with an emotionless face.

And turns back to exit.

She gets out of the house and stands in the middle of the road. She is crying , crying and crying. She has lost her life. For whom she even tried to kill her loving sister again failed to recognize her love. She is not able to tolerate this. She lose her senses and then comes a truck with speed and hits her so hard that she is seen lying in pool of blood.

Media is called as she is recognized as dil of great industrialist Dp Maheshwari and his wife Annapoorna. It goes live on all news channels. Here Swara switches on the TV for elders and is shocked to see Ragini lying in pool of blood.

She shouts " Rrraaaagggiiiinnnniiii!!!!"

She is stunned to see her sister like this. She panicks.

She calls Sanskaar.

"Hello!!"

"Hello Sanskaar , wherever you are just come fast....."

" Coming..." He says listening to her panicking voice.

Within minutes Sanskaar comes. He asks what happened but seeing everyone in tears watching TV and standing stunned , he goes towards the TV and is shocked seeing Ragini in that condition.

""Nooooooooooooo!!!! I have already lost my brother ....Now I cannot afford to lose Ragini. She is just like my little sister." Sanskaar is too crying...

"Let's go to her fast or circumstances can be really hard. " Says ramprasad.

All nod and sit in the car.

Here, Mishka {daughter of Abhimanyu} was with her dad.

"Papa lets watch some TV... I am getting bored." She pleaded .

He did not reply.

"Papa!!"

No reply. He was lost somewhere.

She shakes him and say "papa , say something!"

"What is your problem mishka? Why are you irritating me? Just do whatever you want to do!" He says in anger.

Mishka feels bad and says" This is just because of that bad aunty hai Na? She is so bad.. You never talked to me like this papa!! I will not talk to you.." She is crying.