The Hazbin Hotel

As the two made their way through the central district, shouting was heard up ahead as it made the Radio Demon and the Devil pause to see what looked to be a black Wolf Demon running around the corner straight for them.  Normally, the Devil was keen on such things however it had been a while since he'd been out and about that the wolf crashed right into him knocking him down.  His hat fell along with his cane rolling at his side, groaning he looked up to come face to face with a teal eyed Wolf Demon, she was panting heavily and looking very frightened.

"Please, please help me!"  She didn't realize who she had run into as she was so frightened by the Demons who were chasing her, Alastor had stifled his laugh at the sight of Lucifer to turn and face the Demons that were closing in on them.  Three giant brutes by the looks of it,

"Gentlemen, what can we do for you?"

"You can hand over that annoying pup, we were having fun with a little colorful Demon when she interfered!"  They growled as the wolf shivered and cuddled close to Lucifer, the Devil could feel the fear emitting off of her as he looked up at the other Demons.  Perhaps the Devil did have a soft spot for canines, he rather liked his loyal Hell Hounds that when he stood up to gently pet her ears, she perked up in surprise but didn't pull away as it surprisingly soothed her.  She let out little whimpers while nuzzling into his hand, he made his hat reappear upon his head while picking his cane up.

"You can be on your way now, scum, you'll not get anything from us."  The Devil raised his cane as the aura around him darkened, of course, having been gone so long that not every Demon remembered what the Devil looked like and with the Demons being idiots that they just laughed at the display.  This is where Alastor stepped in to widen his grin, his eyes shifted to radio dials as his voice contorted,

"Now then gentlemen, you have been warned, let the fun begin!"  Upon seeing this though, the Demons knew who the Radio Demon was and as they tried to turn and flee, Alastor allowed the shadows around him to surge forward grabbing and stabbing into their bodies.  The sounds of flesh-ripping could be heard as Lucifer pulled the Wolf Demon's head into his body so that she didn't have to see but he couldn't do anything for her hearing.  When it was over he allowed her to step away, looking down at her face he noted she was staring with an adoration he had rarely seen in others.

"Thank you, so much for both of your help."  She brought her paws to her chest while lowering her ears, the light glow from her purple mane flickered dimly.

"You're... quite welcome," Lucifer looked away as an uncertain feeling overcame him, rarely had anyone ever thanked him within Hell.  Alastor had returned to normal, he had to admit the sight between the Wolf and Devil was an oddity indeed.  He hadn't seen Lucifer so tender with a mortal, he was brought out of his thoughts when a new voice was heard from around the corner.

"Oh my gosh!  You're alright!"  A colorful looking Demon that resembled a mix of animals came running towards the Wolf to hug her, "I was so worried!  Thank you, thank you for helping me back there!  My name is Yuuki, what's yours?"

"Um, its Marie and your welcome, Yuuki."  She returned the hug as the Devil and Radio Demon looked at one another before Lucifer spoke up,

"Mind explaining what happened to you Dearies?"  Marie turned to smile at the Devil as she explained her story, the black wolf had been in Hell for at least three months now, thankfully she had survived the Angel Extermination that just took place and upon seeing the Demons picking on Yuuki, who had just arrived three days ago.  Marie distracted them so that the colorful Demon could escape, she had stopped to help a Demon she had never met before and while this impressed Lucifer for a moment he couldn't help but smile at the sentiment of the two hugging one another.  Grateful that they were both safe,