The Magne Family

The Devil arrived at his Palace carrying his guest as the Deer had fallen asleep within his arms, landing at the front steps as his guards opened the doors to allow him to walk down the hall through the main room and turning to the left to enter another hall he would go about laying the Radio Demon down within a spare room.  Removing his shoes and coat to make the other as comfortable as possible while looking down at his wounds that were still festering, raising his hands to lay them over the Deer he summoned his powers forcing his will to heal the other.  Slowly stopping the purification but not fully healing the other, Lucifer let out a gasp as that had put a strain on him but seeing Alastor's healing begin to take place the Devil was content with tucking him under the covers to let him rest as he would be okay on his own now.  As he turned to leave and close the door, standing outside in the Hall was the Queen herself, Lilith being much taller than the King wearing a long slender black dress with long luscious blonde hair along and a pair of giant horns.  She had seen Lucifer bring someone into their home, knowing he had gone out when the Angels entered Hell, she had been confused as to why he had left.

"Who was that Dear?"

"Someone I owe a debt to, my Dear," Lilith looked at the other wide-eyed as there weren't many the Devil owed, she pondered for a moment as the two walked together down the hall.

"Someone, you owe?  Wasn't that the Radio Demon though?  Explain, Dear Husband~" she teased as the Devil shook his head while rolling his eyes.

"Let's just say, that I am simply returning a favor- wait where's the thing?"  They paused while looking at one another,

"Thing?  What thing?"  Lucifer looked around trying to sense for her,

"The small thing?"  Lilith took a bit then she gapped while putting her hands on her hips to scowl at the King,

"Do you mean Charlie?"

                               A few hours later, the door to the Deer's room would open as a small form had made her way to sneak inside, she had sensed a presence within the room and a powerful one at that which had made her curious to sneak inside.  She crawled on the ground all the way into the darkened room, upon reaching the edge of the bed she'd slowly make her way up to peer over the bed and see an amazing sight.  It was a Demon with crimson hair and antlers, he was breathing somewhat shallow and tucked under the covers hiding most of him, she climbed onto the bed.  Sitting on her knees to stare down at the other, she went to pull the little rucksack she had to her side and taking an apple out she went to push it towards his face.  She crouched down on all fours, slowly nudging it until it touched the Demon's face and suddenly she was staring into the reddest of eyes she had ever seen as the Radio Demon stared at this small child in front of him.  Alastor had never seen children within Hell, he was very confused at first but not only with that also of where he was as he slowly went to sit up looking around groggily.

"Hello, sorry to wake you but uh... you seem hurt so here if you eat this apple it'll make you feel better!  I'm Charlie," he blinked as he slowly went to pick the apple up staring at it curiously.

"Where am I, child?"  He went to sit upright while looking at the fruit, he found that his appetite would only be sated by meat however something was odd about this apple, he definitely sensed magical properties.

"Why you're in my home, Papa brought you here, I saw him do so.  What's your name Mister?  I don't get to meet many others so I'm super excited to meet you Mr?"  She sat up jumping a bit while speaking louder making his ears go back as he still felt tired and sore, before he could answer, the door opened to reveal the Devil and Alastor remembered what had happened before he blacked out.  The Devil had saved him?