The Devil Will Be Waiting

~1925~

                         The time in which the Devil spent on Earth was fleeting, Lou rarely saw different things as he had gotten into the routine of working and of course spending time with his friend.  Having learned the Radio Host's secret, from then on, Lou and Alastor would go about hunting and killing together and while the Radio Host had the idea of broadcasting the murders, with Lou's help it was possible to do such a thing.  Finding an abandoned warehouse, dragging their victims to the basement where the Radio Show would take place and broadcast for all to hear, of course, Alastor never spoke during these shows for fear of other's recognizing him so Lou would take over the show. He was known as the Devil's Radio Host, one who punished and killed the wicked as Lou rather liked his new gig and the two would return to Alastor's home each night to enjoy a nice drink after their fun.

"I must say, that last one was really good and you're getting really well at carving into flesh just enough to keep them awake screaming," he chuckled while downing his drink, he loved the fact he could get drunk.

"To many more days of fun-filled chaos and mayhem~" he looked over at his friend in crime, truly an interesting mortal.

"Why thank you, Lou! You've been quite the little teacher to me!"  Alastor chuckled, pouring himself another glass of whiskey.  For once, he was allowing himself to get a little drunk along with his friend.  The two were simply having too much fun doing what they were doing.  For the longest, the radio host killed alone, but having Lou around as a partner in crime was a thrill.  It just made things far more entertaining to him!  Downing his drink, Alastor could feel his senses giving way.  His cheeks were glowing and he couldn't seem to focus his gaze anywhere.  Lou blushed as he was complimented and finishing his drink as he was losing his focus, they were in his living room on the couch as he thought of his life back in Hell.

"I do hope this lasts for a while... I miss my family but being here with you is so much fun, thank you Alastor for all you've done for me, I swear as the Devil I will repay it."

"Still with the Devil thing?"  Alastor raised a brow and tilted his head to the side, "I admit there are a few odd things about you, but I'm not sold on the idea of you being Lucifer quite yet!"  Reaching for the whiskey bottle, the radio host poured himself one last glass.  Lou giggled as he knew the other wouldn't believe him and as the two were on the couch, he lad laid down to where his head rested on Alastor's leg with him looking up at the other. His cheeks were red from the drink, his mortal body was young so his tolerance was terrible,

"Even so, I keep my word whether you believe it or not! You got friends on the other side~" He chuckled while groaning a bit from how fuzzy his head was, running his hands along his chest and under his shirt to feel the scar, he didn't know when his time would come and that fear was the first time the Devil ever felt such a thing.  The physical contact meant nothing to the radio host at all, he simply sat there with his eyes on Lou.  He watched the other for a moment, sipping the last bit of his whiskey.  Setting the empty glass aside, he moved a hand down towards Lou and gently touched his hair.  He brushed a few strands out of the young lad's face, flashing a wide drunken smile.

"So it seems!"  He laughed before noticing Lou messing with his scar beneath his shirt. He tilted his head to the side, a few strands of his own hair falling into his face. "Does it hurt?"  Feeling the other's hand within his hair, humming from how good it felt and looking up at the other to see him through the haze of his drunken stupor. He went to lift his shirt to where his scar was visible, a wicked scar from being stabbed in the heart and yet the magic it took for him to heal this body to where he could move around within it. Yes, this was dark magic at its finest.