Chapter 9: The True Final Fight

~~On the Night of King Boo and Luigi's first date, at Mushroom Park...~~

Luigi's POV:

I was getting ready. I decided to wear something casual, dark blue jeans, a green t-shirt, dark green hoodie, and my Converse. I couldn't decided if I wanna wear my hat or not, so I wore it. I could always take it off whenever I want to.

At 7pm, when I was ready, I heard the doorbell ringing. "I'll get it!" I rushed to the door.

I answered the door. "Hey, King Boo! Wow. You look nice with a casual outfit!" "Thanks, Luigi. You do, too." I blushed. "So, are you ready?" "I'm ready if you're ready."

I heard Mario in the background. "You two have fun and get home safe!" "We will, Bro. See ya, later!"

We walked to the park.

~~When they get there~~

We finally reached it. It was a beautiful fall night, with a chilly breeze flowing by.

We sat on the bench that's underneath a tree. King Boo hold me close to him, keeping me warm.

I blushed, big time red. "It's a lovely night, isn't it, Luigi?" He asked me. "It sure is, King Boo." I nuzzled up close to him.

King Boo's POV:

I kept Luigi in my embrace. We were enjoying each other, talking, you know, what mortals do on dates.

It truly did felt like a perfect night... A bit too perfect, actually.

I couldn't help but to get the feeling that someone was watching us. And I know for sure it wasn't any of my Boos or any other ghosts.

E Gadd's POV:

I watched them, in the bushes. They wouldn't suspect a thing. My new plan can't fail me. It won't fail me.

They were right where I wanted them to be. Perfect. I knew that bench would come in handy.

I pressed a button on my controller. The floor opened up, and the bench that they were on went straight down, as planned.

Luigi's POV:

I was screaming and holding onto King Boo for my dear life. If I know anything about benches, it's that they were NOT supposed to do that!

It wasn't long before we finally stopped failing, and have a huge dropped into- wherever we were.

King Boo helped me up. I tried to stand, but my right ankle broke from the fall. Great. Just great, I thought to myself.

King Boo carried me. "Where are we? What happened?" I wanted answers.

"I'm not sure. It seems like someone set up a trap for us, knowing that we were gonna be here tonight."

"But who? It can't be E Gadd. He's captured."

"Unless he got out..."

"What-?" Before I could continue, the lights went out and I screamed.

I felt alot of movements, but I couldn't tell what was going on.

But then, I felt somewhat frozen, like I was trapped inside of something.

The lights went on.

I couldn't believe my eyes.

I was trapped, in a PAINTING!!!

I screamed. "HELP! GET ME OUTTA HERE!" I cried.

I noticed that I had a roommate in the painting with me, King Boo.

King Boo's POV:

I woke up from Luigi's screaming. I must've got knocked out. I looked at Luigi and saw a look of terror in his eyes. I knew this wasn't good.

"WE'RE TRAPPED IN A PAINTING!" He cried. "W-what?" I was shocked myself.

I noticed that he was leading on the painting while standing on one foot.

I sat up and helped Luigi to come to me. He sat down on my lap. I hugged him. "I'm sorry, Luigi," I teared up.

"It's not your fault, King Boo." I started to feel a little better.

E Gadd's POV:

"Good. You two are up," I told them. "What are you planning, E Gadd?" King Boo asked me.

I laughed. "You will see."

I left them alone, heading up to the Mario Bros' house. I had something special for Mario.

I rang the doorbell. He answered. "Hello- E GADD?!!!!" "Hello, Mario. And good night." I knocked him out.

He was so heavy to carry, but I managed to get him to Mr. M and Mr. L. I was letting them to have fun with Mario.

I head back to my secret lair, where that painting was.

"What did you do to my brother?!"

"I'll show you!" I pressed the button, and it showed Mr. M and Mr. L torturing Mario. Well, more like killing him.

Luigi started to tear up. "WHY?! WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?!"

"You and Mario are in my way, so I have to get rid of both of you, starting with Mario."

Luigi's POV:

I was hurting so bad. None of this would've happened if I didn't went to the mansion a long time ago. None of this would've happened if I didn't meet E Gadd.

I felt like this was all my fault. Our lives we're at the end of the line, because of me.

I felt warm all of sudden. I knew where it was coming from. King Boo.

"It's gonna be okay, Luigi. We'll get outta here. We'll save Mario."

I felt him petting my hair. It felt so nice. I was starting to feel hopeful again.

~~30 minutes later~~

We were patiently waiting for someone to come a rescue us.

But when I looked out of the painting, I saw some familiar faces.

"We'll take care of E Gadd, Mario. Go and save Luigi and King Boo!"

It was the Toads and my brother Mario! I'm guessing that the Toads came to save us. They even brought the Boos to help.

Mario freed us from the painting. Now I know how King Boo felt when he was trapped and he freed himself, I thought to myself.

I hugged Mario. "Thank you, Bro. Are you okay?" "I'm okay, Luigi. Glad I could help."

The Toads and the Boos were trapping E Gadd into a painting, but this time, they were putting him on fire, letting him to burn to death.

"It's finally over, right?" I asked. King Boo picked me up and hugged me. "Yes, my little green love. It's over." I hugged him back, feeling so peaceful.

"Can we go home?" "Yes. We're going home now."

We all went home, and King Boo stayed over, sleeping with me. I hoped this time it's all over for good, and we don't have to go through another terrifying night like this one.

???? POV:

Interesting. Truly, interesting, I told myself.

I watched everything what happened. E Gadd is truly gone for good. I remain hidden, luckily, they didn't notice me.

Once they all left, I exit my hiding place. I pulled out a device that connects to him.

I called him. He answered. "Sir, great news. E Gadd is no more. He won't be standing in our way anymore."

He spoke. "Excellent. Now, go to the Mario Bros' house. That green plumber, he has something that is ours. Bring him to me with the item."

"Yes, Sir!" I ended the call. Those Mario Bros who claims to be the heros, and that anti hero, King Boo, will truly have a great time. They will love what's coming up for them...