Chapter 3: The Final Fight (part 1/2)

Luigi's POV:

It was time to fight the giant knight. Even though King Boo was helping me, I still felt frighten.

Guess I hated the thought of getting stepped on and dieing like that.

King Boo noticed how scared I looked. He picked me up and hugged me. "It's okay, Luigi. I'll be helping you. I'm right here, by your side."

For some reason, it actually makes me feel better, knowing that King Boo is helping me.

King Boo's POV:

It felt like hours before let Luigi go, but it was actually 5 minutes. We looked at each other for a bit. I broke the silence.

"Ready, Luigi?" I asked him. "Ready to get the fight over with, I guess." And to be honest, so was I.

No one's POV:

https://youtu.be/-6vMkvBQEKw

King Boo and Luigi enters the final stage, Knightmare Stage. The final white ghost has the last Dark Moon piece in him. He sees King Boo and Luigi, and he gets ready to attack.

He splits himself into 3 clones of himself to process the 4 normal size knight statues that were in the room. Soon, they all started to move.

King Boo knew his magic won't help them in the battle, so he has to fight the old fashioned way. He punches one of the knights that was close to them. The cloned ghost falls off the statue, and Luigi takes the opportunity to suck him up. He has successfully to suck 1/4 of the ghost up.

The battle continues like this til Luigi sucks the last ghost up.

But unfortunately, they all have somehow escaped and form back into one, and flies down. Then Luigi feels rubbling coming from the floor. The giant knight, Knightmare, rises from the floor, ready to kill Luigi.

The REAL battle begins...

https://youtu.be/twYEaUNzL14

Knightmare rises his foot up, aims at Luigi, and tries to stomp on him. But luckily, Luigi has moved outta the way before it was too late.

The battle goes on for a while until-

To be continued...