Chapter 8: Luigi's Birthday

~~Few days later...~~

Luigi's POV:

Today is the day! A big day for me! My birthday! Mario was getting the house ready, decorating, and baking a cake.

He took some lessons on baking from Peach, and his baking are good as Peach's.

Some Toads and alot of Boos and other ghosts actually showed up at 7pm. It wasn't long when King Boo came. He brought his guitar with him and he was in his human form. I didn't know he had a guitar.

He said it was for later. I told him okay and enjoy the party.

Mario planned the party and he did a great job. We played alot of fun games like Freeze Tag outside, and we even played Red Light Green Light inside when it started to get cold outside.

We had alot of junk food. And I mean alot! Mario literally spoiled me. When it was time to light the candles on the cake, I saw how Mario decorated it. It was figures of me and him, with the Toads, Boos, and even King Boo.

"Wow! I love it, bro!" I told him. "I'm glad you love it, Luigi." They all sang "Happy Birthday" to me. "Make a wish, Bro!"

What to wish for? What do I truly want? I thought for a moment. There was nothing that came into my mind that I want to wish for. I already have everything I really wanted, family, friends, a home. What more could I ever wanted?

But then something came into my mind. What about a lover? Someone to marry? I never thought of it, until now.

I wished for true love, then I blew outta the candles. While we were eating cake, King Boo asked, "What did you wish for, Luigi?"

I replied, "Heh heh. Sorry, King Boo. But I can't say. If I do, it won't come true." He chuckled. "It's alright. I was just curious."

It was time for presents. The Toads and the Boos didn't know what to give me, so I ended up with alot of cards, candy, and some money.

Mario gave me a new video game that I've been waiting for years for it to come out.

King Boo got his guitar ready. "This song is for you, Luigi." He wrote me a song? That explains why he brought his guitar.

King Boo's POV:

I started to sing the song. (It's up at the top thing.) I played the guitar like a professional. My voice sounded like an angel.

When I finished, I looked at Luigi. He looked at me, with tears in his eyes.

"That was beautiful, King Boo," he said. "I'm glad you like it, Luigi." "Like it? I love it!" I chuckled.

~~Some time later...~~

It was really late, midnight actually, and everyone else has left to go home for the night.

Luigi and I were watching a movie while sitting on the couch together. Mario went to bed early.

Luigi moved upward to my chest, and laid his head down on me. "King Boo?" "Yes, Luigi?" "Did you really mean it? In your song that you sang? Do you really mean it?"

"Of course I do, Luigi. Why wouldn't I?"

"I was wondering... I never thought that you'd feel that way about me..."

"Yeah, I was surprised at myself as well. But it's true. I really do."

He started to blush. "Well... Then should we try it? Should we try and be... More than friends?"

I blushed. "Yeah. We can try. If you're okay with it."

"I am."

"Okay."

It got a bit awkward. Neither of us have actually been in this type of relationship before.

I spoke up. "So, do you wanna... Go somewhere soon? For our first date?"

Luigi thought for a moment. "How about the park?"

"Okay, but we have to go there at night. Is that okay?"

"Yes, because you'll be there." He hugged me.

I hugged him back. "I'll always be with you."

~~Meanwhile, in the mansion...~~

E Gadd's POV:

I escaped! Finally! It hasn't been long either. I have time.

My original plan has served me a really long time, but didn't end well.

But that's why I've already started a backup plan, Plan B. They think they could stop me that easily? Well they thought wrong.

And this time, my plan is fool proof. They'll never know what's coming to them.

I escaped the mansion without any ghosts or boos seeing me. I went to my hideaway to get my plan into action.

And now, no one can stop me. No one will stop me!