seven

i hope you like this incredibly short ass chapter. it sucks but it has larry smut because i am feel v smutty right now and can't stop thinking about larry smut oops i need jesus

seven:

a month later

I can't believe just a month ago, Eleanor and I started dating. Of course I'm still upset I lost Louis, but he'll evenutally get over it and come back to me. I'm sure, and anyway since Eleanor and I started dating mom and dad haven't fought once. But sadly, Eleanor has the stomach bug and can't make it school, so I'm alone. I sit at the lunch table and pick at my hamburger. "Harry." I hear Louis hovering over me. "Can I sit there?" I nod and move my bag from the seat. "Are you still upset with me?"

"Nah, I was never mad. You were the one that was mad with me." I chuckled and pushed my tray away.

"No, I just got jealous. I'm sorry, I just have grown some feelings for you that aren't really easy to deal with." Louis handed me a bear that read, beary sorry, on it. Very cheesy, Louis.

"Cute." I smiled and took the bear from him, Louis smiled and kissed my dimple on my cheek; throwing me off guard completely. Soon his hand was trailing my leg, in the school cafe. I gasped, but he soon shushed me as he guided me to the bathroom. I was nervous, what was he going to do. I had left my bag at the table, due to the fact he didn't give me time to pick anything up. He pushed me against the wall, it being the handicap bathroom, there was one toilet so you could lock the door, which Louis did. He began to kiss me, without a warning, his hand trailing my crotch through my jeans. "Louis.." I moaned, not pleasure, but a moan to stop. Louis didn't see it as that and continued to rub the tip of my shaft, through my boxers and kissed my neck. Was he this horny to fuck me in the bathroom at our high school?

Louis rubbed my thigh with his opposite hand and pulled my boxers off to my ankles and took in my shaft in his mouth. He sucked in, and deep throated my crotch. I gasped louder, "Louis." Now I was somewhat enjoying this, but another part of me told me to stop him or Eleanor would end up hurt. But I didn't stop him, I let him get his horny past behind him today. His teeth grazed my shaft, taking all of me in. I was surprised he, himself could take it all in. "Fuck. Oh." I mumbled through my perched, shaking lips. I heard the bell ring, but I shook off. I honestly, didn't want Louis to stop. I tangled my fingers in his hair and tugged gently at them. He massaged my left nut while he sucked my shaft. I moaned as I felt myself began to rise to my full orgasm. "Babe, I'm gonna.." I warned before I shot my cum into his mouth. Louis sallowed it whole and stood up from his knees.

He leaned up to my ear, "I expect something in return now, Mr. Styles." He kissed my jaw, right below my ear before he exited the bathroom in a swift move. I bit my lip and quickly zipped my pants up before running to my next class.

::

Louis: u + me, ur house xx

I gulped, what was Louis trying to do. I wanted to decline but my thumbs shook as I typed my message to him.

Me: see u there bby xx

::