two

> oh my jesus! gif fetus omg

harry

I held the covers over my head, fighting again. I cried for someone to help me, but of course no one heard my sobs for help. I texted Louis, but remembered he was out with Zayn and Luke. I'm not much of a smoker, and if I would have to smoke one. Louis wouldn't text me back until his high was done. I was always pushed to the bottom of everyone's list. "Well maybe you should just leave!" Dad screamed loudly, the very few words I could really pick out of the arguement.

"Maybe I should!" Mom fought back and ran up the stairs. I ran out my room, I didn't know what I should exactly say or do, but I had to stop them. I stood in front of their room. "Harry, go back to bed." Dad screamed over mom's head.

"Why are you leaving mom?" I teared up. Mom shook her head, and stayed quiet. "I'm not letting anyone leave this house! We are supposed to be a happy family. Dad, mom and son. Please is there anything I could do." Mom and dad moved me from the doorway started walking in. "I have a boyfriend." That stopped them. I watched them both turn around, and stop in their tracks. They both were speechless, so I continued. "It's Louis." They were still speechless. I decided to let them take it all in.

I looked down, my feet doing a little nervous dance in the carpet. Dad was probably going to hit me now. "When did you decide to were gay?" They both seemed to speak at the same tone and speed to match up perfectly.

"A few years ago." I bit softly on my lower lip and stared up at them only a bit, still watching my feet dig themselves slowly into the carpet. Mom nodded, but Dad stayed as a statue, shaking his head back and forth. "Sorry.. I know I'm a mistake."

"No, baby boy. You are much more than that. You are our perfect little baby boy." I shook my head. I couldn't believe them. They've been ignoring me for the past month and now they think I am their perfect little boy, don't think so. I turned to go back to my room, when a large hand stopped my tracks. Dad.

"I'm not happy with you being gay, but I will support you either way, okay?" I nod, I can't talk to them right now. I continued my walk, the parents whispering something behind me.

< i decided to make this a short story type thing. bc i think it would go better as that

but be sure and read my fanfics unwritten and bruising. please? i am trying to spread the word