Four

- -

I laid in the bed, silence still overcoming the home. Dad was off at work, starting a new shift at night. It left mom and I home alone. "Harry? Do you want to watch movies with mommy?" She gave me a smile. I sighed and agreed to watch one movie.

I wasn't into all those girly chick flicks, but I could pretend for one. Mom pressed play and went to the opposite couch I was on.

Louis: skip with zayn, luke, and i tomorrow?

Me: idk why?

Louis: just plz skip. It's a Friday u won't miss much

Me: uh, sure..

Louis: yay!!

- -

The movie had ended about an hour again and I have no idea what it was really about. Louis had texted me throughout the movie, asking me to sneak out now. I didn't want to sneak out so I kindly asked mom. "Can I go out with Louis tonight?" They already know about our relationship so I doubt she would say no.

"It's late, Harry. How long are you planning on staying?"

"All night.." I didn't really know so I guessed kindly. She agreed, so I went out the door and met his truck a mile down the street. "Hey." I smiled. Realizing Luke and Zayn were in the back. Of course, I rolled my eyes mentally and buckled the seat belt. I was in the passenger seat, my eyes falling.

"Hey, so where to next?" Louis looked back at Zayn while he drove. Zayn pointed the way to drive. Not mumbling any words in between. It made me more nervous not knowing where I was going. I played with my nervous, cold fingers in my lap. Luke laughed at something Zayn showed him on his phone. I sighed.

I don't fit in with them. I don't belong with Luke and Zayn, with all their tattoos and curse words. The only curse word I ever said was shit, and only because I stubbed my toe and it really hurt. Luke and Zayn are all cool and bad boy and I'm nothing like them.

Louis had a muscle shirt on, the sleeves obviously gone. Louis had tattoos too? I gulped. I had no idea. I do have to admit, his arms were amazing when he held the steering wheel. "Park here." Zayn's raspy voice stopped the car next to a large house. They took me to a party? "Harry, you coming?" Louis called from outside the truck. I got out and followed the three boys in. I was nervous.

I have never been to a party before, unless you count my own birthday parties, but they have never been to one like this.

Sweaty, young adults grinding against each other while they held their red solo cups above their heads. The aroma smelling of alcohol with a hint of a sweet smoke.

I followed them to a circle of people. A girl had climbed on Luke's lap, Zayn had his arm around somebody too. But what bothered me was Louis. He was already making out with a sweaty, drunk girl. And he was sober! She pressed their bodies so close together they could've been mistaken as one.

She had blonde hair that fell right at her mid-drift, her eyes tightly shut. Her small hands cupped his waist; and his trailed the top of her shorts; and yeah they were shorts.

"Louis, save some for tonight." Zayn smirked and the two separated.

"Whose this?" The blonde girl turned to sit next to Louis, chewing her gum loudly.

"That's Harry. Louis insisted we bring him for some reason," Zayn smacked his lips shut and the blonde stared Louis.

"He's just a friend." Louis said bluntly. Just a friend, a friend that you happen to be fake dating Louis.

"He's cute," a girl with brown hair climbed on my lap. I felt uncomfortable, but I knew I had to fight through it to fit in with Louis and the boys. Her eyes were a golden brown, and her skin a sun-kissed tan.

I noticed from the corner of my eye, Louis shaking his head at us. She pulled me off the couch, and up the stairs. I know where this goes.

Bedrooms. Bedrooms means one night stands, but I don't think I'm ready. I don't even know this girls name?

- -

How do you feel about this girl and Harry?

Do you think harry will go with sex to fit in or no?

How do you feel about the blonde and Louis?

What do you guys want the girls names to be?

- if u like this please comment what you do think of it. Pleassssse
I'm so pleased with this fanfic