prologue

Harry

I hugged my legs, my ears plugged with my hands and my eyes shut tightly. "Please stop arguing." I mumbled to myself. My parents continue to argue about crap that honestly didn't matter to anyone; not even themselves. "Please just love each other again.." I continued my mumbles and yelps.

My phone's alarm went off, they have been fighting all night? Really?!

I shook my head and dressed my freezing body and walked downstairs. Dad hovered over mom like he could hit her at any second. I tried to look away while I enjoyed the toast that I made myself, but my eyes always came back to them. I sighed, "mom, where's the keys I need to get to school." I didn't really need to leave now, I just wanted them to stop arguing. I looked down my nervous fingers making a big ball of nothing in the shadow of the carpet. Divorce papers laid on the table, my eyes filling quick when I saw the word divorce.

Mom walked over to her purse and sat them in my hand. "A-are you getting a divorce?" My voice almost a whisper. Mom kissed my cheek and told me to have a good day, but I can't have a good day. I can't. My parents are getting a divorce, because of me, because I had to come out.

I climbed into the old Voltswagon and started to school, stopping every now and again for kids that refuse to use the crosswalk.

The parking lot filled with random cars, I parked in the junior lot, and met my mates in the senior. I don't hang out with juniors, most of them are complete assholes that only date a girl to get in her pants.

I sighed and went to the bleachers, the whores in skirts called a pep rally today, for the game tonight. I sat at the top, hoping not to form to much attention to myself. I just wanted to sit alone in a corner and cry. "Hey mate," Louis sat next to me. I thought he would be skipping with Luke or Zayn. "I decided to sit with you today, if that's alright?" He smiled, and sat next to me.

"Can I stay at your house again this weekend?" Louis nodded, he offers this every weekend and I always take it. It's just two days that I don't have to hear screams and anger toward my parents.

The cheerleaders shouted at the crowd, and the students would shout back; same thing every time. Louis and I roll our eyes and laugh at them. "Prissy little whores," Louis shook his head at one of the cheerleaders, his ex girlfriend. Eleanor Calder, cheated on him with two other guys.

• • • •

After school, I got in my car and drove home, Louis following my way. Louis was like a big brother to me, but of course he's just a friend. A good friend, a friend I did have a crush on but I'm completely over it. "Hey mom, dad. I'm staying at Louis' again tonight," I knew my parents weren't paying any attention to me, but I felt I should say something. Louis followed me inside, the screams made Louis jump, noticed.

I had his small case already packed, for this weekend with everything I needed. "You ready, mate?" Louis smiled, and led me to the his car. It was the new edition, he had gotten on his seventeenth birthday, from his parents. I didn't even own a car. "Mate, you can stay with me for as long as you need," Louis mentions every Friday night when he's driving them to his house.

"I know, but I'm fine with just the weekend." I answer the same way I always do.

Louis parks in front of the garage, "oh great. Lottie has friends over tonight," Louis rolled his eyes, I noticed. Lottie was only two years behind Louis, and she was defiantly a prep. The makeup, hair, everything.

"We call the media room tonight, Louis." Louis put his foot head.

"No, you will be in your room and Harry and I will have the media room. Got it?" Lottie crossed her arms. Oh no, here's the screaming fest. Louis wasn't going to scream or fight with her, considering I was right behind him. I knew louis didn't want to recreate my house scene here with his sister so they normally stayed away from each other.

Lottie rolled her eyes, "whatever." She stomped up to her room; her two friends following her. Louis led me down to the media room, where we spent the night playing Xbox and laughing about random crap that happened the week we just had.

• • • •

". . I wish there was something I could to make them stop arguing." I had my head on Louis' chest, we always cuddled after our video games were done.

"I know, but they have to settle it themselves." Louis said and that's when I jumped up.

"Be my boyfriend!" I shouted, Louis gave me a strange look.

"What? Why-"

"This is only way my parents won't get divorced, please? I'll do anything."

"Fine, but I want PDA and you better surprise me with something everyday, or deals off the table." I pull Louis into a tight hug, thanking him for doing this. His arms snaked around my waist, my face glowing a shade of pink.

Louis kissed the side of my face, laid us down on the bed. "Sleep, babe, we can talk more in the morning." Louis shut off the lamp and he was out. I was too jittery to sleep.

My eyes wanted to close, my thoughts wanted to stay awake and talk through out the whole night.

>> so the prologue yay!

I hope you like it and if you do, just comment and vote for this because I really like writing this tbh.