Five

- -

She pushed me against the bed, and climbed on top of me, unbuttoning my white button down. "Wait, w-what's your name?" I stumbled against the sentence but she only giggled.

"Eleanor." She had my shirt ripped opened, pushing her lips against mine.
She moved her hands from my neck to my v-lines. I felt my stomach flip like a pancake. My heart beat sped up, the farther her hands got down my body. Soon her hands were inside my boxers, my mini self was erected by now.

Her small hands grasp my erected shaft and rubbed it up and down. I moaned in pleasure, not really wanting to show that I was new to this. But I was. I had never given anyone my virginity and now I'm giving it to a horny girl that I just met.?

She pushed my boxers off my legs. My pants hanging at my ankles; soon being joined with my boxers. Her thin lips cupped the top of my shaft, her hand cupping the bottom of my shaft.

- Louis POV -

Harry has been gone for a good thirty minutes. My thoughts crumpling like a piece of paper. Taylor was talking my ear off with her preppy voice, while chewing her gum rudely.

Zayn was viciously making out with some drunk girl that he just met, and Luke took some girl named Sabrina.

I sipped more of the strong alcoholic beverage, before Taylor spat it from my hand and climbed on my lap.

I stared at her with a wide, open mouth. Alcohol spilling all over the floor. The aroma already starting to grow stronger.

Taylor crashed our lips together, she was enjoying it. My eyes wide open, her hands cupping my neck. "Okay, Louis. What is your problem?" Taylor pushed herself off, and crossed her arms across her breasts.

"I'm just not feeling today." I shrugged, her mouth gaped open.

"You don't love me anymore!" I rolled my eyes. I never said I did, I thought but didn't say. I kept quiet. "Fine! I can find someone else."

"Yeah. Good luck, everyone here already knows what a horny slut you are." I smirked. She stomped into the kitchen. Finally giving me time to breath.

- Harry -

Eleanor was speeding up, her lips tight against my shaft. I continued to moan, feeling myself come to a close. "Fuck." I cursed, I hated that word but I couldn't help it. "Let me cum?" I had to ask. Making sure it was okay for her to sallow the white substance that I was about to release. She deep throated my shaft and I released the last of the liquid. She kissed all the way up my body, resting her chin on my chest. "Your turn, babe." She flipped us. Her laying naked underneath.

"Right. My turn." I gulped and looked down at her. I've watched enough tapes to know how to do this, right?

She giggled, staring up at me. Our eyes met once more, and her lust turned to care. "You never done this before, have you?" I shook my head, ashamed.

She sat up. "It's alright. I'm not going to make you do anything you aren't ready for." I was already sitting on the edge of the bed, her bare breast against my back. "I kind of knew the second I saw you walk in. This isn't really your scene. I see you at school and never pictured you a party type." Eleanor wrapped her arms around my torso. She goes to my school, I thought.
"Maybe we can hang out tomorrow at school?" I agreed, but remembered I promised to skip with Louis and them.

I decided to pass on the skipping. I'm not much of a skipper anyway. "Here is my number. So we can meet up before school." She kissed my cheek and started dressing again. I decided I should dress too.

She seemed like a nice girl, a girl that isn't making me skip class and isn't making me do things I don't feel like doing.

- -

How do you feel about Harry and Eleanor?

Double update yay!!
Be sure and read my fanfic the master key. It's a new larry