Leak /2/

Age 10

Awsten decides to go live on Instagram with his daughter.

-

"Hey... how's everyone doing?" He looks at the comments and goes right back at his keyboard.

Awsten thought it would be a great idea to stream live. Today was a free day so streaming wasn't a bother to him. He could have done some weird type shit like a P.O. box opening, but he'd rather do that some other day because it would bring quite a mess. Awsten wanted to mess with his label so he thought of leaking demos.

"Hmph, wanna hear some demos?" He said as he tapped random keys on his keyboard.

"Actually -I think I'm not allowed to show you - whatever it's my music and I can do whatever I want!" Awsten said with sass.

"@Ottoparx says, we want to see Y/N!"

Awsten smirks. He motions his hand over to his daughter. She smiles and skips over to her dad. He began making faces to her making her laugh while also making the chat go crazy.

@_obsessed.withbands "OMG SO CUTE"

@kaylee.wood "my new wallpaper <3"

@watterbaarks "YEs we Stan a queen."

Y/N waves at the camera as Awsten smiles. He began playing a familiar tune, Gloom Boys. Y/N's face lit up as this was her favorite song. She bounced along to the beat. He played the chords smoothly and flawlessly. Of course, not only did he want to impress his viewers but he also wanted to impress his daughter.  Y/N was lightly singing as he was playing. Awsten found this very cute, she took noticed then stopped. She had suddenly become shy, resulting in a pout from her face.

"Aw, that was so good! But why did you stop? -wait let me help you."

Awsten began signing, encouraging his daughter to sing along. His eyes there was no reason to be shy. Of course, children are children and there was nothing to do but only to encourage. For a split second, he remembered how he was back in the day. With that thought, he smirked and sang.

"The boys are back, the boys are sad..." Awsten starts.

"The boys are back, the boys are sad," She relayed.

"There we go,"

They did this for at least three more times. Y/N had lots of fun with her dad and interacting with fans. Y/N was always so fascinated with his fan base she wanted to be a part of everything. Awsten was very patient, often cracking jokes to lessen her anxieties. The fans had been pleasantly pleased, it was assured that everyone seemed to enjoy it.

Y/N hugs his father on camera before the steam ended. Awsten thought it was corny but he loved it. Awsten soon after ends the stream.

"You sang so well darling!" He smiled yet again.

"Dad? That's because I wanna sing just like you," she explained almost embarrassed but happy.

He just smiled and ruffled his daughter's hair. He hugged her as he thought about how he was so lucky to have her as his daughter.