Chapter 2

The wind arose by the fighting cats. Silentkit huddled behind her mother, shaking to death. She heard screeches and battle cries from the warriors. Blood covered every one of them. ShadowClan's dark evil cats snarled and spat, their deadly teeth biting on ThunderClan's necks. Silentkit cried and cried. Silently cried. Her sister was out there, already an apprentice, fighting for her life. If only Cloudpaw could be right there beside her, comforting her. But instead, she'll probably be killed out there on the battle field.
Silentkit spotted her sister, fighting along side Hawkfire, then she fell down with a ShadowClan cat on top of her. Cloudpaw struggled, the other cat still holding it's grip. Suddenly Silentkit's dearest sister went limp, the huge brown cat letting go of her neck. Silentkit's odd-eyes grew huge, and without thinking, she ran as fast as she could into the battle field, trying to dodge all the bloody warrior cats. Then everything went quiet, as Silentkit looked down at her sister. Cloudpaw softly opened her eyes, and whispered. "I'll watch you above from StarClan, Silentkit. I love you."
And that was last. Forever. Of her beloved sister, Cloudpaw. She died a pointless fight. ShadowClan most deadly attack--only for territory? But the only thing that mattered, was that Sikentkit's sister tried her best. Silentkit cried and sobbed as she ever could, tears rippled and flooded her vision. Finally, she fell on her sister, feeling soft black fur cover her. Silentkit loved her sister more than anything. Anything.
Sikenkit felt teeth snap at her little body. Someone snatched her by the scruff, but she didn't care who it was. All she wanted was Cloudpaw. She tried to ignore the tumbling and turning. Where am I? She suddenly wondered. The cat who was carrying her, actually threw her across his territory. Silentkit tumbled on the dusty floor, getting a mad headache. As she got up, she shook herself, and looked around. Silenkit didn't recognize this place. It smelt of different cats. ShadowClan cats.

The cats that was holding her threw Silentkit to the nursery. The poor kit tumbled her way in. ShadowClan's leader, Lightningstar snarled at her. "Now since we have you, pointless little kit, they'll give us anything for you. Cuz you're special. Ha!! ThunderClan is nonsense, right, Tornjaw?" He faced a dark colored tom with a very badly injured mouth. He nodded, and smiled wickedly. Silenkit scooted back to a small corner. An awful-looking queen snarled at her. Silentkit felt worse. Her sister dead, and now trapped in ShadowClan, probably either losing her own life or losing her territory. Nothing can be done now. Silentkit curled up in the corner and tried to go to sleep.

Winterheart and the rest of ThunderClan's warriors rushed in ShadowClan territory. Silentkit suddenly woke up startled at the hissing and snarling of bloody cats. Winterheart spotted Silentkit, then faced at Lightningstar. "Give us back our kit! Or else!" She howled. Lightningstar smiled evilly. "Or else what? Where is your leader? Dead? Oh, no wonder. Ha! Yes, we have your precious little kit here, strangling under the our fierce queen, Bloodfang. What a horrid name, you must think, eh? Well, that is only because she's the most bloodthirsty she-cat ever! Bring their kit out, now!" Bloodfang brought Silenkit out, shoving her to Tornjaw. The dark tom held her tight, digging his claw into her chest.

"Give us your all your territory, or she dies. Because with one dive with the claw of Tornjaw, will tear her heart out. Oh, but don't worry, will give her heart to you. To remember how ShadowClan kills kits. Ha!" Lightningstar challenged. Silentkit was breathing hard, not only because Tornjaw's claw was digging in her lungs, but because she saw her mother, Nighfeather, who had lost an eye. No, Silentkit thought. ShadowClan is so evil, they would kill to get what they want. Now my sister is gone, I'm going to die, and my mother lost her eye! She doesn't even look like herself at all! Nightfeather spotted her kit, and glared at the ShadowClan leader. Suddenly, she stomped up, so they where nose to nose. "You can have all our territory forever, Lightningstar. Give us Silentkit now, or you're dead." She snarled. Winterheart's eyes widened. "What are you doing?" She whispered. Nightfeather turned around and faced Winterheart, as Lightningstar picked at Silentkit. "I already lost Cloudpaw," Nightfeather said. "And I will not lose Silentkit."
Silentkit was dropped before her mother. She softly stood up, Nightfeather gasped at the blood spilling from her kit's chest. Nightfeather picked her up by the scruff, and hurried out of the murderous clan's territory. "But remember, you gave us your territory, so, get out!" Lightningstar yelled at her. Winterheart followed the queen, and so did the rest of ThunderClan.
**********

Strormwhisker quickly placed cobwebs on Silentkit's chest. Then, he gathered all his herbs together, only leaving death berries behind. "C'mon," he said. "Before ShadowClan catches us in their territory." The medicine cat, Silentkit, and Nightfeather quickly ran out of camp to catch up with the rest of ThunderClan.

smiled. "Don't worry, Silentkit," he said. "It's goin' t'be okay." And Silentkit trusted him. She trusted him with all her life. Forever.