Part 16 < Resting >

Today I woke up as my alarm blasted through my ears so I turned it off and I woke up and Reece was no longer in my room I then got a message from the boys saying they had a meeting to go to so I then thought it was the perfect opportunity to do some singing covers in bed and I even put some movies on and it felt amazing being in bed doing what I wanted but I felt fine so I took a walk to the bathroom and I felt fine but I then decided to do as the boys said as I didn't  want to make it worse.

It has been a few hours and the boys are not back yet I then saw on their Instagram story that they were in Jakarta which is in Japan, I felt sad as they left me on my own while I was ill but then I realised it was from their camera roll, so then I thought nothing of it and I waited for them to come back for dinner but it was getting later and I then decided to order a pizza and just as I did that the boys walked through the door and they said "what's for dinner?" I then said "well I didn't know when you boys would be back but I ordered a 12 inch pizza" they all chuckled and I then said "I'm being serious" then Blake said "your sharing" I then said "defo" and that's when Blake and the boys ran down stairs for the pizza while I laid in bed but Reece stayed with me and then the boys came back up and we watched a movie and ate pizza but then Reece and George left and it was just me and Blake and I then said "Blake don't tell mom what happened" and he then said "I won't I promise" he then hugged me and I decided to watch some more movies and Blake then waited downstairs for our parents to come home.

Our parents walked through the door and Blake told them I was asleep and they decided they were going to sleep so that is what they did and I just then waited for Blake to come back into my room but he then left the house and I sat in my bed and I felt bored and lonely and I began to cry and I then wiped away my tears and I then decided to watch a movie but all I could think of was Reece. I then scrolled on instagram and I saw Blake and his girlfriend together and I guessed that's where he had gone. 

I was then getting more follow requests on instagram and I was so happy and I then accepted them all I then commented on a few more pictures and I then decided to watch another movie but it was boring on my own so I then decided to make some Tik Toks and I then uploaded some covers on youtube and I then replied to some messages on instagram and I also decided to snapchat some of my friends but they ignored me and I then just decided to go downstairs and get a drink and I just that, when I got my drink I then sat on the sofa and cried until Blake came back and he said "what's wrong do you feel ill again" I then said "I am getting lonely in my room and no I feel alot better" then Blake said "I'm back now and I am not leaving and I'm glad your feeling better" I then sat on the sofa next to Blake and we both began singing together and we posted it on instagram and twitter and it already blow up in the first few minutes and I couldn't be any happier and then me and Blake decided to sing one more song.

Me and Blake sang our last song and we are now on our way to bed, Blake went into his room and he came back out and gave me a hoodie and he said "it's Reece's he left it here so you maze well have it I'm sure he won't mind" I then took the hoodie off Blake and I said "Thanks Bro" he then said "no problem Sis" and we both went into our rooms, I then put on Reece's hoodie and I then put shorts on underneath I then made my bed and got into it and I checked my phone for a few minuets which turned into hours and I then decided it was best if I turned it off and I got some sleep and I hoped that Zoe and Mars would message me tomorrow.