Part 6 < The day before tour >

Today is the day before tour and I am so excited but I'm a little bit nervous, I heard the front door open and there was George and Reece walking past my room and I then walked into Blake's room as I wanted to see why Reece and George came round but I heard them do a video so I decided to wait until they were done and they talked about tour then I came into the room and said "get your tickets now" then the boys said "Louise is also going to be joining us" then they stopped and then Blake said "Lou me and the boys are going out to play football and meet up with our tour manager, you can do what you like" then the boys left the house. I then started to record a new song that will be dropping on Wednesday on my YouTube channel and I haven't told Blake yet because I want to make it a surprise for when I go on tour as it would then ruin it for the people who wanted it to be a surprise.

I was editing my song when Blake and the boys came back and I then closed my laptop when Blake said "hey Lou what have you been up to?" I then said "nothing much just boring stuff" then Blake said "such as?" I then said "Just took a bath" then Blake said "oh Alright" then me and the boys went down to eat food and after we were done George and Reece hugged me and Blake and said "see you both tomorrow" and Blake said "yep" then me and Blake decided to watch a movie which was a bit and the time was 00.00am and me and Blake still watched movies until it turned 2am and our parents told us to go to bed, so me and Blake headed to our bedrooms and I then went on my laptop and I finished editing my song when I then heard my parents come to bed and that's when I realised it was 3am I then decided to go to sleep.