Part 9 < Did he just say Date? >

Today me and Reece are going to creams and I cannot wait, I am going to get an ice cream as it is a dessert place and it is the best place to go, I then began singing and I noticed Reece had commented on it and it shocked me as he said "picking this one up for a date tonight" I then replied " did you just say a date?" then Reece replied "oopsie" I then said "its okay goofball" then I got ready for the date or hang out, I wore my long hoodie with my hair in a bun and I then distracted myself till 5pm. 

The door bell rang as it just turned 5 and I am a little bit nervous but I am sure I will be fine, I went to say goodbye to Blake but I guess he is still annoyed with me, I then went out and shut the door, me and Reece walked to creams as it wasn't far from mine and Blake's house and I cannot wait to get and ice cream. Me and Reece arrived and I sat down and Reece wen over and placed our order and I went to give him my money but he said "lou it wouldn't be fair if I let you buy your own" so I said "fine then" he then chuckled and so did I , we both talked about how great tour was then the waiter came over and said "here you both go" and Reece said "the reason why I brought you here is because I feel like I have a strong connection with you and I want to know if you would be my girlfriend" I then said " I have felt the same way and I would say yes but what about Blake he is already mad at me for last night" then Reece said "Lou don't tell him because I will so then he can be mad at me and not you" I then said "thank you" and Reece said "no problem" then me and Reece finished we both walked back to mine, Reece and I said our "goodbyes" and then we parted.

I got back inside and there was Blake sat on the sofa he turned to me and said "so how did your little date go then?" I then said "date? don't you mean hang out" then Blake said "look Lou I am not stupid, I know you guys went on a date as he said on your singing video which is good by the way but that's not the point, please tell me you two ain't dating" I then said "No Blake we are just great friends" then Blake sighed with relief and said "Joe said you can have a singing career as he loved you on Tour" I then hugged Blake, then Blake said "our parents are out and my girl cannot come over so it is just me and you" I then said "sorry for getting you in trouble last night I just thought they knew" Blake then said "It is okay Lou" we then hugged then Blake said "so sing me your song for your audition then" I started singing then I finished and Blake said "Wow sis you are amazing" he then added "they will definitely put you through" he then hugged me and we watched a movie, the time now is 2am and our parents just came home now it is mine and Blake's turn to go to sleep, we both went to bed.