CHAPTER 12:~~~The Adventure Begins~~~

• Dedicated to NINTENDO

Link walked off the beach and onto the soft grass of this new island. Two girls sat in a patch of white and pink flowers. Link walked over to them, intending to ask them if they knew where to buy a sail. Instead, Link got this,

"What's your problem mister? Why are you staring at us like we're aliens or somethin' weird like that?" Link stood where he was, his mouth half open, stunned at the small innocent-looking child. "........WHAT?!? We're GOOD girls! It's not like we like, go telling rumors and stuff!" The blonde-haired girl poked Link in the cheek and her brown-red haired friend went up to support her, "Yeah, we're good little girls! NO matter how much money you give us, we wont tell you ANYTHING! NOPE! NOTHING!"

'Do this girls want to get paid?'

"That's right! Not even for TWO RUPEES!"

'Oh yeah, they wan't money.' "Here's two rupees for you two little cute children." Link reached into his wallet and toss them each a green rupee.

"OH, REALLY? Your'e gonna give us Rupees?...YIPPEE!! That's like...one rupee for each of us!!!" "HA-HA!...We're still not gonna tell you anything! Loser! You'll have to give us TWO more!" The girl laughed at Link.

"FINE, here you two little devil children." Link threw another two green rupees in the girls' hands.

"Fine, you win!...wait what did you call us?!?"

"I called you two little delightful children." Link improvised quickly.

"The town calls us the LITTLE TIPSTERS! We don'd know what that means, but here's your rumor! There are pots spread across the town hidden in clumps of grass at corners of buildings!"

Link stood up and left the two girls to their flower picking and continued walking toward the entrance of the town as he saw an old man dressed in torn up clothes waddling around a tree. He looked sickly, and his skin was a strange shade of faded green. His eyes were small slits and he had wrinkles running down his face. The man had elf-ish ears and was slouching over, staring at the ground as he stomped around the tree. Link tried to avoid him, but the old man wobbled toward him before Link could get away.

"Oh! Oh! Young boy there! Please help me! Please listen to my tale of woe!" The old man begged Link. "Ohh Hooo! My poor sweet, only daughter Maggie...She was taken from my very own hands by a group of evil, horrible villains and was taken away to the Forsaken Fortress!"

'Oh! I might have seen her in the cage!'

"Having a kidnapped daughter doesn't get you a single rupee, you know...PLEASE! PLEASE SAVE MY POOR DAUGHTER!!! I HOPE YOU TEACH THOSE GOONS AT THE FORSAKEN FORTRESS A GOOD SCARE!! THEY'LL PAY FOR WHAT THE'VE DONE!!" The man said overzealously.

Link got away while the old man was laughing at how the monsters will pay. The entrance to the main town was a tall arch and inside was like a marketplace! Stores lined up against the walls, a potion shop, a bidding house, it was almost too much for Link to take in all at once. Further on was a small outside store called...ZUNARI'S MARKETPLACE JUST OPEN . After that there was some steps leading to a door with a sign that said, OPEN AT NIGHT ONLY. Further on was a school, a camera shop, and some type of game place. There was four kids roaming around, acting like they ruled the world. The walked with a swagger that only small children could pull off without looking ridiculous. As Link walked past them, they swarmed around him, trapping Link in place.

"Hey! This town is our turf, the turf of the great KILLER BEES! Don't mess with us pal!" The kid that seemed to be their leader told Link, trying to look menacing, completely ignoring Link's sword.

"YEAHHHHH!!! BUZZ BUZZ!!!" The rest of the gang chorused. Link shrugged through them and went back to the Zunari's Marketplace.

"Oh! Eh, hello young child! My story is a strange one..." Zunari started to speak before Link could ask him about a sail, "I was brought here by a terrible storm that destroyed my ship and everything on it...except me and my cloak of protection!"

Zunari was a short man, looked as if he was in his late 40's and wore a giant hooded cloak.

"Mysteriously only THAT escaped without so much as a mark on it....From the looks of you, I would say that you are a traveler as well. Could you buy THATfrom me? It is my one and only heirloom from home. The naive people in this town do not care about THAT, despite it would help them travel the seas around their town...Please, I beg of you! I want to open a business here and I need finances very desperately! How does...80 rupees sound?"

"Huh, well why don't you tell me what it is you wanna be sellin' first." Link said, his new-found accent slipping into his voice.

"Does 80 rupees sound good or not?" Zunari urged.

"Whatever, it sounds fine! What re you selling?" Link asked once more.

"I can't just tell you, you have to take a risk my boy!" Zunari retorted, "Now...the 80 rupees please?"

Link grabbed four red rupees out of his wallet and slammed them on the table, frustrated at this businessman. 'There's you're 80 rupees! Now what do I get?"

"THIS!!!"

DADADADAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!

YOU GOT A BOAT'S SAIL!! PUT IT ON YOUR BOAT AND FOLLOW WHERE THE WIND BLOWS!!!

"Awesome! Thank you Zunari! This is just what I have been looking for!!!" Link shook Zunari's hand vigorously.

"Ah! You have saved my buissness young lad!!! Take care of that sail! It is of the best quality!!!"

'YES!!! Now...Wait for me sister!!! To DRAGON ROOST ISLAND!!!" Link reached into the sky and grabbed the sun. 'Wherever Dragon Roost is, anyways...'

And so Link began back to where the KING OF RED LIONSwas waiting for him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~as the wind blows~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~