CHAPTER 12.5.5:~~~~The Adventure of Tingle~~~~

• Dedicated to NINTENDO

(Short notice before this chapter begins. When you see this, '   ' those single quotations are my way of showing you that Link is thinking Okay? OKAY!!! Just remember that so you don't get confused.)

BEGIN

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Part Three~~~~~~~~~

(Some weirdo guy's point of view) 

I have been stuck in this cage for far too long. I have to escape but those...horrible creatures are keeping me locked in here. The treasure I have been keeping hidden for these long 2 months is still safe with me. I was wrong to believe that the abandoned jail was safe. I never thought they would see these infernal green clothes. And then those fools mistook HIM for ME and put him in my hiding place...that was when I hid in these tunnels with my treasure. I had to escape, so I hid in the rat tunnels. I had to get away from him. 

That awful man, dressed in GREEN.................

(Back to Third Person View) 

"Remember when that strange guy got thrown into jail for stealing a camera?" Potava asked her friend Joanna. 

"Yeah! And then he escaped the jail and they only caught him because of his green clothes!" Joanna realized something, "OhMiGoshh Pot! What if that guy we saw was him! And he had escaped the jail!" 

'Huh?!? Are they talking about me!' Link had heard them whispering and was currently hiding in some bushes, waiting for the Killer Bees to get out of the field so he could leave the island without being seen. "Hey! Are you two talking about me!" Link crawled over to them real sneaky like to ask them a question, "Who are you talking about?" 

"Oh just this kid in green clothes just like yours! He was arrested for stealing Lenzo's camera. Oh wait, why am I talking to you?!?" Poltava threw some flowers in his face. They burned like hell. 

'I wonder who this Lenzo's is? Maybe I should go to the camera shop to find out more...and ow my eyes burn.' Link rubbed his eyes, which only made it worse. He splashed some water on it and it helped a little. 

"To Lenzo's!!!" Link charged to the camera shop. And inside the door...boring. There was cameras everywhere, and pictures all over the place. A man stood to the side of the room, blocking Link's path to the other side of the desk that sat in the middle. 

"Excuse me young man, but what have you to run inside my adobe with no reason? And with such a foul weapon at hand?" The man was tall, and big was his beard. " I apologize for being so rude to a youth, but just about 5 months ago, a fiend in green clothing stole one of my precious picto boxes! I can see that you are still a child, but my past experiences have led me to not trust people of your age." 

"Um...I just wanted to know where the jail was." Asked Link. 

"It's by the grave site, where that fool stays dancing day and night." 

So Link walked out, quite awkwardly, and headed to where Lenzo directed him.

'Aaah he meant the place where that kid was hiding from me...there was a crazy guy dancing over there...I wish I remembered that 10 minutes ago.' Link very slowly walked over to the cliff over the Red Lion. Sure enough, there was a door in the wall, it was metal, but rusted so it blended in with the brownish-red dirt. 

"Pffftt....here I come..." Link grabbed onto the door handle and pushed...and pushed harder...nothing happened. "Thaaaat's just great. Now the door is broken...what's that say?" 

Link rubbed off some of the dirt stuck to the door to reveal a word.

PULL

"Son of a cuckoo..." Link muttered as he pulled the door toward himself, causing dust and rocks to fall on his head. "Danmit."