Tall and Sexy

He was a businessman. He was a kind of man that knew more did he land on. He dressed smart and Sassy. She saw him from across the room. He dressed in slacks and tan loafers. He walked up to the bar and placed in order. He then unzipped his dickie diamond quilted jacket. He didn't take it off but let it hang around his shoulders. He turned and leaned on the bar. His left hand found his pocket. There she could see he was wearing a blue and green striped head button shirt.
She wanted to go over and talk she was afraid. The last man she talked to brushed her off. But he looked like a man needing company. And she was a woman willing to give him that company. She downed the rest of her margarita then found herself walking over to him. There she took the barstool next to him. She took a cigarette from her purse then placed it between her lips.
He pulled out a liter from his pocket and lit her cigarette. “Hi I'm Jeff and you are?" He asked in his husky voice.
“l'm Letha, nice to meet you." She said in a giddy voice. Her sea green eyes looked Jeff up and down. She thought to herself, I could work up a sweat with you. She was already working up one.
“Want to dance." Jeff asked taking off his jacket and placing it on the back of the barstool.
“Never thought you'd ask?" Said Letha taking his hand and letting him lead her to the dance floor.
He puts his arms around me and begins to way with the music. He two steps me around the dance floor. As the song slows down he pulls my face up to his and kisses me. I wish he'd give me his toung, but no.
I pull his ear to my lips and whisper in his ear, “let's leave this place."
He moves us off the dance floor. I pick up my bag and we leave the bar. We make are way down the busy Street. We go up two streets to the hotel. Inside I find out he has a room. We get on the elevator and head to the third floor. Out of the elevator we head down the hall to room 321. It only takes him a second to opened the door.
We enter and before the door closes behind us we're kissing like mad dogs. My dress is pulled down then my bra his lips find there way to my breast. There he places my nipple into his mouth. He gently sucks on my aching nipple. He moves from my right to my left. With every suck he is getting me hot.
I fall to my knees and start to and buckle his pants. I moved them away to the floor. I pulled down his underwear and I reveal his hard pecker. I put my left hand on it and bring it to my mouth. I then began to give him a blow job. With ever suck he moans. Lust is the name of this game. He cums and I get up and unzip his dickies jacket and then unbuttoned his white work shirt.  I push off my dress and he helps me out of my panties. There we fall on to the bed his body slides down to my pussy lips. His lips touch mine and it sends a shiver down my spine. His toung finds its way between my pussy lips. He moves his toung up and down making me shiver over and over tell I cum. With his lips he mops up my sweet juice. He moves up and kisses me hard and rough on the lips. As he kisses me his dick finds its way into me. He slowly moves within me. He moves faster tell the bed begins to rock against the wall. He pushed hard not once but three times and I moan in sweet pleasure. I liked the way he felt with in me. He slowed down and moved slow in and out. The way he moved made my body shiver his cock let off with in me. I felt the hot juice heat my insides.
He existed me and turned me around and moved up on me for a moment he layed up on me. His lips found mine and he parted my lips and his tongue found it way back into my mouth. He sucked the air out of me like a was his oxygen tank. His sent had me wanting more the scent of musk and sweat. I burned with desire for this tall stranger. We lay there together motionless in each other's arms. He was more then I had imagined. He new his way around a woman someone, thought him well. He moved off the bed and began to dress.
“Want to get something to eat?" he asked in his twangy voice.
“I'm starving." I said in a restless voice. I moved off the bed and replaced my clothes back on. I found my heels and placed them on my feet.
Jeff reached out a hand to pull me off the chair I was setting on. And together we existed the hotel room. I had a feeling he and me were staring something new and exciting. This was my new beginning, my new fresh start. I knew nothing about him but I would all in good time.