Funny We Should Meet Here.

He entered, and my gut tightened with a need that trumped all else.
This was not the first time I saw him. But I never thought I would ever see him again. The first time was at the grocery store. Know he was here at the club, looking like a dancing queen. Eyes done up with a black color liner, black boots, and the right a moment of leather. A biker jacket to match his leather pants. He moved over to me like we knew each other for years.
"Fancy seeing you here." He said in a deep voice.
"How knew we rolled in the same circle." I said in a shocked voice.
"Why, because I don't look gay when we first met?" He through at me.
Then He added as he whispered it in my ear. "Some of us have our secrets. " He smiled at me as he moved away.
He looked me up and down. His eyes light up as he looks me all over. My puffer jacket was two-tone black on top and blue on the bottom. I wear it unzipped with light black jeans and a blue stripped buttoned down shirt.  My shoes were black nike lace ups. And on my head was a blue cap worn backward. I felt hot to myself, but did he think I looked hot?
He leaned over closer and added, "Wanna fuck?"
"What?" I said.
"Oh, wanna dance?" He changed quickly. He took my hand and led me to the dance floor. There we grooved to the music. The beat was of a cher supper hit. We both feel into each other's groove. For three minutes of our lives.
The beat changed, and his hands found themselves around my waste. I was burning up in my jacket. My heart was pounding in my ears. The song playing was my favorite. I began singing, "I'm never gonna dance again."
He began to sing with me, "Guilty feet have got no rhythm. Though it's easy to pretend, I know you're not a fool." After a moment, he leaned down and kissed me hard on my lips. He parted my lips with his tongue, there he began sucking on my upper lip. He had a hard whiskey tast to him. I wanted to take him in forever and a day. My arms pulled him in closer to me. I didn't want to let him go ever.
We moved away from the dance floor. We found an empty booth were we began to neck. Hot and heavy, we went at it. His hands were under my jacket, then under my shirt. We were so close to taking our clothes off, but we didn't. I pushed him away for a moment, "I can't do this. I don't even know your name. " I said in a breathless voice.
"Well, hell, my name is Jason Wilson. And yours?" He asked.
"Steve Carell." I said slowly.
"Well, know we know each other." He said, then added,"Wanna go back to my townhouse?"
"I have my car." I said.
"It's just up the street." He added.
"I'll leave my bike, and we'll take your car." Jason said, pulling me up out of the booth.
"Ok." I said, letting him pull me up.
We exited the club and found our way to my car. He guided me to his townhouse. Were we pulled up, got out, and found ourselves in his hall way. There, with the door closed, he pushed me up against the door and began kissing me. Like I was the air he needed. After a short moment he fell to his knees and unbuckled my pants and pulled them down. My waiting rock hard manhood flopped out. He placed my dick into his mouth and began sucking it. His warm lips wrapped themselves around my long fat snake. His teeth grazed my head for a short time before he deep throated it. There he chocked on it for a time. He then began sucking it like he was sucking a lollipop. He deep throated me again.
I pulled him up and kissed him hard on the lips. Hard and ragged. We exchanged are saliva like we were drinking from lust cups.
He pulled me down the hall and through a room. There he pushed me onto the bed and began stripping for me. His leather jacket fell onto the wood floor with a thud. Then he started unbuttoning his shirt then the shirt fell quickly on the floor.  He turned around and twarked his ass in my face. After a moment he unbuttoned his pants and unzipped them they feel to the floor.  I could see his hard penis under his underwear. I reached over and helped him pull his underwear down. His staff hit me in the face. My mouth nibbled the head of his dick. There after a moment I pulled it into my mouth with one swift suck. His dick throbbed with in my mouth. The blood rushed freely to his manhood. The taste of him was sweet and tangy with in me. I bobbed back abd forth. I took him in ever time. There he pushed me back then diched his pants and shoes. There his legs wrapped themselves around me. His hand reach back and help me find his waiting asshole. I slipped my dick into the waiting hole. There he moved up and down. First slowly them picking up speed. I felt his hole rubbing against my manhood sending passion all over my body. After a moment he was bouncing up and down on me like I was a trampoline. Shivers played me. He moved then lened down and kissed me hard. We moved as one together. He shivered after a moment and a loud moan came from his mouth. A breath was lost for a moment.
"My turn to fuck you. " He said dismounting me. He turned me over so I layed stomach down on the bed. His did found my waiting hole. He pushed into me. I moaned as he pushed up with in me. He pushed open the door to pleasure. There our bodies pounded. Sounds played as are flesh made contact. Like drums of freedom. Heat feeled the air with ever thrust he made within me. I cried out his name, "Ja, Ja, Jason." Pain and pleasure erupted within me. He moved my head up to kiss me nasty upon my lips.
We moved from each other. There on the bed he began to take my cock in his mouth were he deep throated me emotionally. A loud choking out was let out. He keep it within his mouth for what was like forever. I could feel his addams apple. Then a moment later he came up for air. He took in a long breath held it then blew it out.
We moved I got out of bed and pushed him over on it. There my mouth found his asshole. My tongue lick around the hole I was eating it out like a buffet. The taste of him was tangy and hardy. After a short moment I plunged my tongue into the hole where I nibbled at it time and again. The time except us both. Before we knew it two hours faded away. I moved away from him and he moved closer. There he kissed me. Sex mixed with lust.
"Stay the night." Jason said.
"I have to get up early maybe next week." I said picking up my pant for my cell phone. There I unlocked it and keyed it up for him to put in his number.
"What makes you think I'll see you again. " He said.
"You'll see me next weekend, dinner and a fuck." I said so ashore of myself.
"Yes, yes you have me read." Jason said with a crooked smile.
I dressed all I had to do was pulled up my underwear and them my pants. I zipped and buttoned them up. He handed me back my cell phone. I pushed his name and his cell rang.
"There's my number." I said as I then placed my phone in my jacket pocket. I turned to leave he pulled me back and kissed me one last time. "Tell next time." He said. I faded down the hall and out the found door. I made my was down the stairs and quickly got into my car. I put my key in the engine stared up and then pulled away. Until next time.