Copped

Lust is always on officer Ridge Tyler's mind. He loves to pat men down. He slowly pats them so he can feel there every bulging. Ridge sat in her patrol car watching for speeders.
He loved when they were hot sweaty and nervous. He like how they would squirm in his grip.
This day seemed to be slow like a turtle. Hot like an Indian summer. He sat in his car with his eyes glued to the bubbling pavement. He pleated with the God's to send him a nice fuck.
Was his eyes delivering him? Was that his neighbors 21 year old son walking down the road? Yes it was, Alex Lindsey was tall thin and blond. He moved like he was floating on air. His arms swang with every step he took. He didn't look like he had been walking long. No sweat, no red face and was gracefully walking at a quick pace.
Ridge Tyler rolled down his window and yelled out to get the boys attention. "Alex, Alex Lindsey."
"Officer Tyler?" Alex questioned as he walked closer to the patrol car. Alex had only been walking a few minutes but in the heat it felt like a lifetime. The officer, his neighbor was a welcoming sight. The road they both were on was not a heavy traveled Road. The road was well known for speeders. Alex hoped Officer Tyler didn't think he was here to have a good fast time. Just the opposite he was trying to lose the thought of his ex.
Ridge looked Alex in the eyes as he began to tell his story. "Sorry to here about your brake up." He said in a caring voice. "You know how to get over someone?" Ridge asked.
"No, how?" Wondered Alex.
"Get under someone new." Spat out Ridge.
"Someone like you." Said Alex in a flirty voice as he came closer the officer and the patrol car. There his lips found the officers. There his tongue part of the Great Divide. His tongue found its way into Officer Tylor's mouth. The tongue meet the officer's and did the forbidden dance of lust. Ridges hand found the back of Alexis head. He pushed the head hard to him. He felt lust a very strong sexual feeling toward his neighbor.
Ridge broke away from Alex and pushed his door open and got out. He then let the door shut on its own. "You want this boy." He said as he placed his left hand on his balding manhood. He didn't wait for Alex to answer before he flung him around onto the car. There he fell to his knees and put his hand on the sweat pants. He pulled upon them and with the boxers they came down. Ridge placed his warm hot mouth on the waiting dick. Slowly he moved up onto the dick. In out, in out. A little teeth on the shaft sent shivers up Alexis spine.
"Oh yes." Mond Alex. He threw his head back hitting it lightly on the back side window. His hands found Ridge's head and he pushed the head deeper on to his shaft. As he took it deep he bagan to gag. Then he came up for air, "Dame boy, trying to kill me." He said in a kidding voice.
"You know you love it." Added Alex. There the officer got off his knees and Alex found his way down to the waiting penis. Alex unbuckled Ridge's belt then unzipped the slacks and they fell down revelling no underwear. His eyes almost fell out of his head, as he saw the size of the dick in front of him. He took the head and began to suck it. He then placed half of it in his mouth and ran his teeth up it. This wasn't his first time but he hadn't done this a lot.
Alex played the game of give and take. The dick in his mouth was warm and fat. He loved how the meat tasted in his mouth. He ate the long throbbing penis like it was a popsicle. Taking in every drop of the lust. His hand found the balls he squeezed them gently.
Out of Ridge's mouth came a sweet hardy moan. Shivers swept over him and he almost lost his balance. This was a great place to fuck only local's drove down this back road. He hid out here looking for lost souls. Souls unaware that they were going to get the ride of their life. But now he was doing his work on his neighbor's son.
"Enough boy." Said Ridge pulling Alex up and kissing his mouth hard before heading to the back of the car and bending Alex over and finding his waiting hole. There he placed his big wet meat in to the asshole.
"Yes daddy." Said Alex playing a hot fantasy. He had dreamed of being fucked by a hot daddy.
"You want this my son" said Ridge in a forceful voice. "Give it up to me." He added.
"Daddy take me, take me hard." Said Alex.
There Ridge began to rock with in Alex. Pulling in and out of the asshole. Fucking him slow then moving faster. He loved fucking young sweet ass. He loved the moans of a young voice. They danced the dance of lust. After a moment Ridge thrusted hard into Alex. He pushed up on him hard and ruff. He pulled the boys head back to kiss him as he pushed all up on him.
"Daddy, daddy keep going." He cryed out after the tasty kiss. Lust was now in his vanes. He liked the was the meat felt in his ass. The way it stretched the inside of him. He moaned again as warmness intered into his tight ass.
"You are a nice piece of ass." Ridge said after smacking Alex's ass. He pulled out after the creaming.
"My turn." Said Alex in a happy voice.
"Not today, you owe me." Ridge said
"I have to get back to work, want me to drop you off at home." He said as they dressed. After dressing they got into the patrol car and drove tourds Alex's house.
Alex thought of another day another time. And what it would be like, it wouldn't be like this. It wouldn't be outside in the open. But in the closed area like his house. But that was for another day and time.
Ridge pulled up at the house and Alex got out of the car. He slammed the door behind him. He looked back and said, "See you next time."