Boys Will Be Boys

The cool crispness of the autumn day chilled Lance Charger and Brock Johnson. It was lucky they hadn't forgotten to grab their leather jackets. The two had habits of fucking in the oddest places. And know they both wanted to do it out in the coolness of the woods.
The long walk was done in silence and with hand holding. When they left the house they didn't know the walk would end up with them devouring each other. Lance had always wanted to fuck in the woods he stopped and lend over and placed a hard wet kiss upon Brocks lips. "You wanna." Said Lance rasing up his eyebrows.
"Do I wanna what?" Asked Brock.
"You know." Said Lance as he began pushing off Brocks brown leather jacket.
"Here, here in the woods?" He questioned.
"Hell the fuck yeah." He added.
Lance took off his biker jacket and placed it on the ground with Brocks jacket to make a dry place to smash.
Lance pulls Brock close and kisses him hard on the lips. The tasted of him was of bubble gum and Aquafresh. There toungs do the tango of lust. Knocking on heavens door. Brocks hands find their way around Lance's body. Brock nibbled lightly upon Lance's upper lip. The taste of him was of Marlboro Reds and speriment gum. Every kiss made Brock hard. This wasn't his fantasy but after Lance indulged him in his he was going to pay back.
There Brock trailed off following the chin all the way to the nape of the neck. There he sucked Lance in like he was sucking on a hard candy. The light cologne upon Lance's neck mixed within his mouth. He with an unpleasant taste but one that would mark this time and place. He then moved back up to the earlobe where he nibbled upon it for a moment. There his hands down their way to the him of Lance's shirt they're his hands down their selves underneath it. He pulled upward upon the shirt, taking it off of Lance and letting it drop to the damp ground. There, his lips kissed his exposed chest. Each kiss led their way to his right nipple. With a flick of his tongue, Brock played for a moment before sucking upon the nipple.
A loud moan escaped Lance's mouth.  Soft and smooth. There Brock fell to the jackets. His hands fumbled with the belt buckle. Finally, after a moment, he was unbuttoning the jeans they fell to the ground around Lance's legs. Spiderman underwear stared Brock in the face but not for the first time. Behind them Brock knew the hard cock that awaited him. He pulled them down to revile the hardness of Lance's manhood. He placed the dick into him mouth like taking in a stiff noodle. He tried to avoid nipping the head with his teeth with every in and out. The manhood tasted warm and salty. Brock could feel the blood vessels within the penis. Time past then he deep-throated the monster cock. He held it deep within him a long moment, almost losing breath.
After the deep throating Lance moved Brock off his knees and to his feet. There, he kissed Brock hard on the freshly most lips. Before his hands found their way under Brocks hoodie. With a long pull, he took off the hoodie and the thin t shirt hidden beneath. He didn't kiss Brocks chest. Instead, he fell to the jackets and unbuttoned his acid washed jeans. They fell down around his ankles where Lance pulled them further down. Underneath his jeans were plaid boxers. Lance pushed them to meet the jeans. They're waiting for him was a well erected cock. With his mouth and teeth, he sucked in the manhood. A loud moan came from Brock with each step the teeth took. They sent a weird sensation throughout his body. A feeling that only Lance knew how to send. He was more than willing to give then to receive. Sex was Lance's way of showing he cared. In the same way gifting was Brock love language. There after a short moment plants deep-throated the medium size cock. After a short moment of holding it in he slowly pulled it out. There Lance perfumed the position of doggy style. Brock joined him on the woods floor rocks manhood was gently placed into the waiting asshole of Lance.
His fully entered the tight hole. With each trust loud passionate crys came out of Lance. The flow moved with the light breeze. In the heat of the moment Brock speed up the trusting.  There skin meet in a clapping of there body's. In a short moment pleasure shot through Brocks body into Lance's. He pulled out just as his hot juice was squirting. Drips of cum landed upon Lance's ass.
After a short moment Lance had his dick in Brocks loose anus. The pushing up into it was smooth like butter. There skin made lustful music together. They dance the dance of lustful pleasure. With each thrust that lands did upon Brock gave Brock a reason to moan loud and rough. He's mostly smooth voice was now rugged like a heavy smoker. Lance pulled Brock up and back to give him a long hard kiss upon his warm lips. The only thing that could see them were the birds and the bees. The motion of in and out sent a tingle of passion through Lance's body. After a long hard thrust Lance pulled out and juiced upon Brock. Lance found the juice around his asshole and there he ate like he was eating at a buffet. His tongue found its way into the hole. Lance knew this was what Brock loved. His hole tasted of salty cream. After a loud long moan they picked up there clothes placed them back on. Lance handed Brock his jacket they both placed them on. And it only took them five minutes to get back to the cabin.
"I'll do anything for you." Said Brock as he placed his hand upon the door and opened it. They both entered into the cabin safe from the cool crispness of the day.