Need You Now...

There he was tall and handsome taking a selfie in the mirror. He had his MA1 bomber jacket inside out to the orange side. That was what made him even hotter. I walked behind him to get out of the shower. My body was wet and chili. Andrew turned around and whistled at me. "Nice ass mother fucker." He said.
I made my way to my room as he followed me. "What are you doing tonight?" He asked
"Hanging around here. " I replied.  "Want some company?" Andrew asked.  I said nothing for a moment then added "Okay." I started to put on my underwear before he stopped me.
"No don't. " He said falling to the ground and placing my penis into his wet mouth. He sucked in and moved his head back and forth. He let his teeth gently graze against my hard dick. He suck in my penis like it was a lollipop.  With each pull of my manhood I felt pleasure explode within me. I place my hand on his jacketed shoulders and held on for deer life. Andrew was showing me a new side of himself. We had only kissed in the past but now we were fucking. First base was now a home run. His hands found my balls and he squeeze them gently but firmly a shiver erupted within me.
He pulled on my dick and rose to kiss me. His tongue parted my lips then my teeth. His tongue found its way into my mouth. Our tongues played a game of tag for a time.  Andrew tried to throat me with his nice long tongue. There he turned me around and pushed me onto the bed.  I fell and he fell onto the floor. There he face planted his tongue in my asshole. He ate it like he was at a buffet. His warm breath felt hot and moist within my hole. His tongue worked its way within me. Was this the prologue to what was to come. If it was I was going to be in for a hell if a treat. He finished me got off the rugged floor and his dick ease slowly Within Me. He slowly moved in and out for a short moment. With each hit he sent shivers up my spine. Our bodies intertwined in this moment of passion. His skin touching mine made a slight loud clapping sound. There with his left hand he smacked my left ass cheek. He started to slam Within Me faster and harder. With every move I tried to fight back moans and groans but after a long moment I cried out. The pleasure was too hard for me to hold back I had to let it out. He slowly eased off of me as I knew he was about to come. He turned me around and there jacked off on me. His cum hot and wet upon my chest. He leaned down licking some of the cum from my chest. Then he moved to my neck and then landed on my mouth where he pushed upon my lips hard and rugged.
There I pushed him up and over onto the bed. My mouth found his dick and I began to give him head. I deep throated his warm hot cock. I could tell he was shivering with pleasure. He yelled out in a soft voice,"Fuck me daddy." There I put my cock into his asshole. I eased within him nice and slow. I moved slow and gently barely tapping his ass. I solely moved faster after a short time. We were on the threshold of lust and passion. Andrew cried out and I pushed in rough and hard pulling back and pushing in as fast as I could. The bed we were on creeked and suede back and forth. I was fucking Andrew like a raging river. I leaned down and found my tongue within his mouth. I began sucking his tongue. Then moved to his lip where I sucked on it for a moment. Then I began moving to his nipple there I drink from his loving cup. Andrew was at the peak of my attraction. I moved out of his tight ass and squirted upon him as I ejaculated on his hairy bear chest. I was the horny stepson and he was the Bear Necessity.
We were role-playing as lust took us for a hot pleasure ride. We kissed again before ending up in the shower. There I cleaned his body and he returned the favor. I knew I only had a couple minutes before Andrew would be headed for work. I hated when he work at night but I love the late afternoon sex. I love the way we pretended to be who we were not. Fantasies we made up with a basis of my life's work my stories. Andrew obliged and helping me with my sex scenes. He knew that almost all of the scenes in the novels I wrote where have me and him. Even if it was a straight fuck. We made beautiful music when we played the game. The game of lust.