Author's Note

Hey! You made it!

I know it was a little of a bumpy ride, but we did it! I may have cried a little writing this :')

First of all, I want to say thank you to my friends for inspiring all of this! I remember when I first got into Spideypool, ironically I didn't really like it that much. But then it just kind of grew on me, and now it's literally my life!

I logged onto Wattpad one night to read some Spideypool™️ because I wanted to, and THEN I was just like... "why don't I make my OWN Spideypool?!"
I thought it was kind of crazy at first, but the few friends who also shipped it told me I should totally do it. So I did!! So thank you for like, INSPIRING me! <3

Next, I want to take a minute to calmly say... WHAT THE FUCK NUGGETS!!?
I don't even know where to start.
(Be prepared for a bit of bragging lol I'm sorry I'm just really hyped right now)

NUMERO UNO IN #SPIDEYPOOL !!?
WH-
WHAT-
I-
HOLY SHIT I-
THAT'S LIKE 2 THOUSAND STORIES. YOU GUYS DON'T EVEN KNOWWWW. When I first saw it was #1 I was like: "holda, do I need to clean my glasses or IS THIS REAL¿?¿"

Now I know now I'm in like #2 and it'll probably get higher the less I update... which is never, now, sO-
But still! The memory of getting #1 in #spideypool will always be forever in my heart.

Honorable Mentions

KAMI! I know you like, totally don't read my stories, but if you ever come across this and read through this whole ass story, I wanna say thank you for that one day in 7th grade science class when you introduced me to the wonderful creation known as Spideypool. You started the never-ending rabbit hole I am now stuck in :) <3

KAINE! You don't even KNOW how thankful I am for you! Like, if I need inspiration? I can just text you and BOOM! INSPIRATION! Need advice on what to do with the story? BOOM! YOU'RE HERE! Grammar issues? BOOM! SOLVED! Thank you for being such an important part of my life! I LOVE YOU SPIDEYBUDDY!

NEVAEH! I know you've only read the first couple chapters, but you've helped a TON as well! Thank you for giving me ideas during writer's block and nerding out with me LITERALLY whenever!!! You always know how to put a spicy twist on a story, and you really help me with solving plot holes I accidentally get myself into lol.

YOU! You! Yes you! Readers! Thank you so so so so so so much for reading this! I like, never thought I would get so into the story but because you guys kept asking for more, I realized how much potential my writing had! 

_

I know this kind of sounds like the acknowledgement page in the back of a book, but in a way, this kind of does feel like a really really really short book? 
I've spend an unbelievable amount of time on this story and it's crazy I finished.

Anyways, love you guys, thanks for STICKING around!

P.S. want to read more of my work? I have a oneshot book on my account that is very new! I'm trying many new things with my writing style, so I hope you check it out! :)