Chapter Twenty

As I'm writing this y'all are on chapter 15 hA
Just wait til you see what's coming lol (I mean after chapter 15)
Yeah I have nothing to do in my freetime so I'm just working on this hehe
Also don't mind how they left the oven on... we don't talk about that.
_____

Wednesday
6:40 P.M

Back to the torture device, I mean, motorcycle. I hold onto Wade as we make our way to the theater. The sun is setting in the distance and the traffic has slowed down. It was quiet for once. It was kind of nice. I looked around, loosening my grip on Wade. I noticed how pretty the orange and pink sky looked as the sun set. We even drove past the lake. I gasped at the beautiful sight to the right of me. The sun was halfway set and the glare from the water was beautiful. 

Finally, we made it to the movies. 

We walk up to the desk and Wade shows the lady the barcode on his phone that gets us the tickets. She takes it and scans it, then gives us our tickets and lets us in. 

"I'll get popcorn and drinks. What do you want?" I ask Wade.

"Hmm I'll have a pepsi." He says. When we get up to the counter, I order the food. 

"We're in theater 3, which would be to the left." Wade tells me when we finish buttering the popcorn we're sharing. 

"Okay. By the way, what seats did you get?" I ask. 

"The ones that are above the floor in the front. So perfect view." He says.

"Cool!" I exclaim, and we walk to the theater. 

We make it into the theater and walk up the stairs. 

"This is it." Wade whispers and points to a chair in front of us. 

"You didn't tell me it was a love seat!" I whisper at him back.

"They were the only ones available!" 

I sigh and walk to the seat and sit down, then Wade sits next to me. 

I have a feeling they weren't the only ones available. 

"Now we gotta sit through all the ads." Wade wines.

"Oh well." I said, watching him eat popcorn.

"Don't eat all the popcorn before the movie even starts, Wade." I tell him.

"It's fine I'll get refills." He tells me, shoving a handful of popcorn in his mouth. I smile and shake my head, waiting for the ads to be over. 

~ Time skip ~

"AH!" I gasp as the man with the chainsaw pops out from behind the bushes. 

"Gee Spidey, I didn't know you were this jumpy." Wade teases.

"Shut up it was scary." I cross my arms. Wade just chuckles and continues eating the popcorn.

"Shit, the popcorn's gone. I'm gonna go get more." Wade whispers.

"Let me come with you." I whisper.

"You scared?"

"Just shut up and let's go." I tell him, pushing him gently to the stairs. 

He grins and we walk down the stairs. 

When we're done getting popcorn, Wade has to pee.

"Really Wade? Hurry up." I tell him.

"Wouldn't you want to be out of the theater as much as possible? Also, can you hold this?" He asks, handing me the bag of popcorn. I nod and watch him go into the bathroom, eating some popcorn. As I wait, I see someone I recognize walking down the aisle with a girl.