Chapter Thirty Three

Friday
5:51 P.M

It took me a minute to comprehend what was happening.

I had almost died.

If Wade hadn't been there, I would've for sure died. But he saved me. He saved me. 

Unexpectedly, the ride up to the plane wasn't as awkward as I had imagined. I guess we were both still taking in the situation. It wasn't even weird when I rested my chin on his shoulder- it just felt natural. But, no matter how comfortable I may have gotten, Wade still had it coming.

I punched him in the face when we got to the plane.

"Ah- baby boy I know I deserve it but did you have to do it that hard?!"

I pursed my lips and clenched my fists while he rubbed his cheek. Not like it was going to leave any sort of mark; I did punch him fairly hard though.

I stood there, tears in my eyes, not breaking eye contact when he lifted his head to meet my eyes. 

Still angry as ever, I walk up to him. "Never do that again." I say through gritted teeth, and before he can even begin to react, I grab a leather part of his suit on his chest and pull him towards me. 

I kiss him.

Friday
5:52 P.M
Wade's POV

Any thought I would've had prior to the situation-like killing myself with the chemicals or getting Peter off the plane and flying the plane somewhere it would blow up (away from civilization obviously, nobody wants toxic chemicals)-had totally left my head.

I grab the back of his head and intertwine my fingers with his hair, deepening the kiss. I pull his wrist with my other hand to bring him closer to me, kissing him with all of the passion and desire stored inside me all these months. 

[This is hot-]

{Fuck}

Peter grabs my cheeks and pushes himself into me more, if possible, and I stumble back against the wall.

My turn.

I pull him over and we switch positions, him now up against the wall. Somewhere in the midst of it all, he wraps his legs around my waist as we make out. I place my arms on either side of his head, leaning my head down not to break the kiss. I hear a couple gasps and maybe even a trace of a moan, and it sends shivers down my spine, awarding a cheeky smirk on my face. He notices and instantly turns somehow redder than before, but grabs my head and starts kissing me again to avoid confrontation. 

Perfectly fine with me!

[Oh my god, why haven't you thought of this before, Wade?!]

{Hmm, I don't know, maybe he was too caught up with the fact he nearly killed Peter?!}

I didn't shush them-I didn't care to. They weren't what I was worried about right now. My mind was focused on Peter and Peter only. His lips were warm and oddly tasted like vanilla.

[A taste you can hopefully get used to]

{I know I could}

"Ah Wade~" Peter breathed. I lifted my hands from the wall and began trailing them down his chest and sides. He gasped. I grinned. He placed his hands on my shoulders as I lean into his neck and plant love marks below his jaw line. 

He swallowed and tightened his grip. "Wade wait-" he choked out. I place my hands on the wall besides him again, and bring my head back to look at him. 

Had I done something wrong? Gone too far?

He smiled lightly, his brown hair falling right between his eyes. He looks like an angel. An exhausted, aroused, adorable angel-but an angel nonetheless.

"We're still," he starts, then takes in a breath, "We're still on the plane, Wade."

Oh.

[Oh]

{OH YEEAHHH}

[Forgot about that]

Blushing fiercely, I back up and help him down. 

"Right."

Friday
5:58 P.M

A couple awkward minutes later, Wade finds the parachutes and walks to the middle of the room with them. I walk up to him. 

We finally speak again-not having said a word after the whole makeout sesh. Maybe we would continue it sometime... "You ready?" I ask, as if I'm the one holding the parachutes. 

"Yeah. But there's one thing," he says, and then opens the parachutes. "There's only one parachute baby boy," he grins. "You know what that means!" he says, now cheery.

I roll my eyes and smile. "What?" I asked like I was annoyed. But I wasn't, really.

He slips the parachute on over his suit and holds his hand out to me. 

"I'll be your Prince Charming and carry you down!"

Friday
6:01 P.M

"Shit, Wade!" I spat out accidentally. The force of the wind against my face as gravity pulled us to Earth was harsh against my skin. I held onto him for sweet, dear life. 

"Come on baby boy, have a little fun!" he laughed. I lifted my head-that was buried in his chest- and locked eyes with him. 

"Fun?! We're falling a million miles a minute and you want me to have fun?!" I screeched. 

"Live a little baby cakes!" He grinned. My hair was whipping around violently as I just stared at him with a puzzled look. Out of nowhere he kisses me- he kisses me while we're in midair, heads faced downwards, intertwined with each other, descending to Earth. 

I never thought I'd do that.

But, nevertheless, I kiss back. It made the whole experience more adrenaline filled, which I didn't think was possible. He kissed roughly, which I didn't mind. If anything, I preferred it. 

The sunset was beaming around us. Everything felt magical, everything felt right. 

I close my eyes, and for a second I think I'm floating. Time stands still, everything goes into slow motion. I soak in the scene; Wade's lips, the sun's glistening orange glow, the air around us, crisp and clear. I feel the gust around me, sending shivers down my spine. I feel Wade's tough grip on my lower back. I feel the adrenaline coursing through my veins. 

And for a second, even for just a second, I feel something I haven't felt in a while. 

Despite barely living off a minimum wage job, despite losing Aunt May, the last trace of family I had left, despite my uncertainty I had towards Wade, despite feeling a jagged indent in my skin every time I touch my stomach, despite everything that may have gone wrong in my life...

I feel like maybe, just maybe...

I might be okay.