-11-

CHAPTER ELEVEN | NEW HOUSE
Part Two

CHAPTER ELEVEN | NEW HOUSEPart Two

Pyro's P.O.V.

In a matter of hours, everything was unpacked and in their rightful place. My family and I have officially moved into our new home.

I guess having a group with supernatural strength does help.

My father's way of showing his appreciation for them, helping us move in, was to have a cookout for them. I think it was just an excuse to use his grill. I believe him saying thank you or give them some money would have been more than enough.

I watched them from my bedroom window as they relax in the backyard. My brothers played flag football with some of them while Tasha talked to some of the girls. In the far corner was my father is cooking on the grill with my mother by his side.

'Why are we not going to relax with everyone else?' asked my inner wolf.

"Because I don't want to," I said both mentally and out loud. "I'm not going down there till they leave."

She let out a soft sigh.

'But why?'

Just then, I made eye contact with my mother. She smiled and waved for me to come out. Knowing what could be at risk, I moved away from the window and went to lie down on the bed. I stared up at the ceiling, thinking about how much I didn't want to be here and how life would be for me if anyone finds out about my wolf. This was enough to make me lock myself in my room for the rest of my life. At the moment, my room felt the safest.

Suddenly there was a knock on my door before it opened. Ylva poked her head in, a smile graces her face as she looks around the room.

"Can I come in," she asked.

I nodded.

Ylva made her way in and closed the door behind her. She continues to glance at the boxes that lined the floor as she made her way to the edge of my bed.

"So..." she sat on the bottom end of my bed "are you going to come down for dinner, you haven't eaten anything since we got here?"

"No, I'm not hungry," I told her quickly.

"Well, mom wants you to come down," I turn to look at her to see if she was joking but no such luck. "She went on to say she will come up and get you if she has to."

"Are you serious?" I couldn't help but groan, "why can't I be alone, I am up here for a reason. Sometimes a person needs to mope and be alone."

Ylva shrugged as she let out a soft chucked. She reached out her hand for me to grabbed. I was hesitant to grab her hand, but it would be let embarrassing than what my mother would do. Helping me to my feet, she gestured to the door before making her way over it and opening it.

"Why is life making me do things I don't want to do," I pouted as I made my way over to her.

"Maybe in your next life, you be a rock," she teased as she leads the way down the hall.

"Only if it is on the bottom of the ocean," I added.

I thought the walk from downstairs to the kitchen would have been longer, or maybe I just wanted it to be longer. As we reached the kitchen, I would smell the smoke from the grill along with the smell of barbecue and meat.

Trying to stall as much as I can, I grab a bottle of water from the refrigerator then sat at the breakfast table to look out the window at everyone. I couldn't understand how my family could hang around them without knowing a little more than them being werewolves.

"Do you think I could find a great guy here?" Ylva asked.

I turn to look at her as she stared out the window. She was different from Tasha. Ylva kept her honey-brown hair short, longer in the front, and short as it goes towards the back. Her eyes were a brownish-gold, nearly gold looking when the light hits them.

Her question took me by surprise. I was wondering if she looked in the mirror recently. Ylva was beyond beautiful, and her heart was pure as gold. Then again, she didn't want a guy that only sees her for her looks.

"Yes, you're a great person," I told her as I look back out the window to look at Tasha. She was over next to the boys, in her full out flirting mood. Tasha wants a guy that has power and money. "And you won't have to use your looks like some people we know."

She let out a small laugh. "Tasha is a piece of work."

"Tell me about," I said, nodding in agreement.

Suddenly someone opened the sliding door and came in, and it was my brother Tony with two other guys. My attention went to the dark hair guy from earlier. They all came to where Ylva was standing.

"The universe definitely has a grudge against me," I groan, turning to look back at the window.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

And like always...

Thank you for reading!!!!

-AJ Pharaoh