-63-

CHAPTER 63 | GODDESS TALK

Pyro's P.O.V.

"You are clever," I whispered, staring down at my reflection on the lake water, "the next moon, you were talking about the Supreme Moon. A moon that barely anyone knows about since the Supreme Pack was killed off. This is also why hardly anyone knows about you, the other side of the moon, the dark side."

"My, you are a smart one," said the reflection with a smirk, crossing its arms across its chest. I have to admit it was weird seeing my goddess reflection speak, "but I doubt that your other half is as smart as you."

"I guess," looking away from my reflection, knowing she was probably right, "anyway, why are you here? You'll have what you want soon enough."

"Well, I have to look after the goddess," she said sarcastically.

"Stop calling me that," I groan.

From my research, I found out that every heir has two Goddesses, who are twins. The bright side that everyone knows of, but there is a dark side. The dark side is known as the Dark Moon Goddess, the complete opposite of the Moon Goddess. She is the chaos side of the moon.

"Well, after the Supreme Moon passes," she looks up at the sky, "you will take my place as the dark moon goddess."

"So," turning my attention back to her, "this has to deal with that moon?"

"Yes, it does," she says with a laugh, "During this time, the heir can take my place, and in return, I will become human. Aoki found out what could happen to her, and you know the rest of that story. The Supreme Pack made sure that an goddess wouldn't be able to cross over and take the place of a heir."

"What makes you think I want that life," I asked.

"Because you are different," she stared at me, "I don't want to be the reflection to you or my twin."

"What if Jesse-"

"If Jesse does what?" cutting me off completely, "when it comes to Jesse, you should forget about it. If he cares about you, he wouldn't need time to think it through. I mean, where is he because I'm sure he is with Aura and not looking for you."

She is right.

Jesse was probably hanging with Aura somewhere, having an excellent time together. She is a perfect match for him, knowing the pack's rules and laws, and is a future alpha of her pack. Aura would be best for him, yet I can't shake our kiss from my mind for the life of me. It was our and my first kiss. I wish it would have been more romantic, but the passion was there. I felt what he and his wolf felt towards me, and it was more than I expected—there something there between us. I don't know if it will be enough to save us or even me.

"Face it," she went on to say, "stop trying to fight a losing battle."

"Maybe you are right."

I hope you enjoyed this chapter

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

And like always...

Thank you for reading!!!!

-AJ Pharaoh