-32-

CHAPTER 32 | THINKING
Jesse's P.O.V.

"Why is she sitting with him," I ask as I watch Ylva sitting next to some guy who she been hanging around a lot lately, "What does she see in him?"

"Maybe she likes nerds," Gus said sarcastically.

"She's a white wolf," I couldn't eat my food, I was too busy trying to figure out what Ylva see in that guy, "she can do better."

"You mean like you?" Jenna asked as she rose to her feet, "you are way out of her league."

"Jenna, sit your jealous ass down," Gus yells before bursting into laughter, "I guess that alpha dick really does make girls feel entitled."

"Oh. Please," Jenna quickly sat back down in her chair, "it is not that good."

"Is that so?" I turn to look at her, "yet it had you moaning and screaming my name!"

"Jesse," she squeal.

"I'm not afraid to spill it all when you lie about how I'm in bed," I could help but smirk as I turn my attention back to Ylva, "It's something I'm very proud of and will let the whole world know of it. If I can get her in bed, I know she will be hook and will be begging me to claim her."

"I doubt she as easy as some people we know," Gus went on to say as he glances over at Jenna, "besides, Tasha said that she is not the white wolf."

I slowly nodded as my mind replayed that night when Tasha was drunk. They say a drunk will speak the trust, but it's hard to believe her when she didn't say who is the white wolf.

"Well, it's not Tasha," Gus pointed out, "She would be showing it off non stop, and she was drunk that night. Which only leaves Ylva, since only females can have a white wolf."

"I do find it weird that she doesn't show her wolf," Jenna went on to say as she looks over at Ylva, "she never attends a run, maybe she is the white wolf."

There was something I couldn't shake that night before we chase her. Her wolf's gold eyes held a look of disgust that night. Part of me felt like I have seen that stare before that night, but can't place where I have seen it.

"Maybe she doesn't want the attention like Tasha."

"Where is Tasha," pulling my attention from Ylva to look for Tasha, "I haven't seen her in a few days."

In the corner of my eye, I saw Ylva making her way over to us.

"You looking for Tasha?"

She stood there, waiting for an answer.

"I haven't seen Tasha in a few days," I went on to say, "is she okay?"

"She is fine," Ylva said with an emotionless expression, "just taking some time away from school."

"Maybe I can talk to her," I finally ask, "There are somethings she has me questioning."

"Maybe, I can answer them," she leans forward as if to be waiting for me to ask a question, "but if this is about my white wolf, you will be left in the dark."

"Maybe I should talk to Tasha then," I said with a smirk.

"Maybe you should," a faint smile appeared on his soft lips as she stood up, "good luck getting any answers out of her."

"You tougher than you look," I couldn't help notice her stare was different from that night as if they were entirely two different beings, "you are hiding some thing, right?"

"We all have our secrets," she whispers as she walks back to her table "as the future alpha, I hope you will respect that."

"I may just take a swing at her," Gus poking my side with his elbow, "she is definitely my type. I thought I was the only one besides your parents who dare to talk back to you."

I rolled my eyes at him.

"Ylva and her white wolf will be mine," I whispered.

I hope you enjoyed this small chapter.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow.

And like always...

Thank you for reading!

-AJ Pharaoh