Chapter 21

Strange that she would at this particular moment suddenly remember her first awkward kiss with the teenage Grigor and want to compare it to Stone's sensual kisses that can only be described as ... earthshattering. Who would have thought that good looking as Grigor had been, he had failed to live up to her naturally high expectations?

Stone's kisses are like biting into decadent chocolate. Her tongue wants to carry on licking. Her eyes open. She purrs satisfactorily, tightening her arms around Stone's naked body.

'What is it?' Stone whispers sensing a fleeting change in her mood.

Aleska looks up into his warm eyes. She pulls him closer. 'I am so happy you are here with me.'

Stone silently thanks his intuitive mum for practically throwing him onto the plane. Why the hell had he wasted two whole months pining for Aleska? He could have been here with her all this time. Stone is humbled at Aleska's indifference to her meagre lifestyle. She is still living in the military compound, in a state issue two bed-roomed house. All her neighbours were in some form of civil service in the military. Aleska has chosen the smaller of the two bedrooms, whilst her grandfather had been offered the larger one. The lounge has well maintained, second hand furniture. Whilst Aleska's double sized bed looks and feels new, the only other furniture in the room was a single drawer closet that hardly looks like it can hold more than five items on hangars on its rail. Yet she was unapologetic of her dwellings. Stone has not seen the kitchen as yet, but he has taken a shower in the miniscule bathroom. His arms are barely able to stretch out in the shower, but the spotlessly clean quarters are good enough for Stone. She may not have much, but Aleska prides herself on maintaining the highest hygienic standards. She was a soldier all right.

Stone smiles. 'I'm sure my body is conveying to you how much it delights in being with you.'

His fingers gently stroke her satin smooth skin, marvelling at its soft texture. Aleska smiles up into his eyes. She lifts her hips, pressing into his body delighting in his hair roughened skin against her breasts. Her lips touch his cheek, feeling the masculine rasp of his beard under her skin. She welcomes the essential maleness of him.

Stone groans, hungry to possess her, but he wants to take his time, savour every caress, every kiss, every touch. He shapes her mouth with one teasing thumb; runs it down her lean neck. He traces the willowy length of her collarbone until his masterful fingers sketch over her breast. His lips move in a caressing trail to her sensitive nape. Her nipples tighten gloriously into a tingling erection below the practiced strokes of his thumb. His hand lingers over the swell of her breasts, whilst the other hand grazes sensually over her sexy legs; long, bare, pale as ivory... all for his taking. His palm skims over the slender curves of her inner thigh. Aleska moans delightfully when his finger finds the fleshy nub at her core.

A sob tears from her lips as a spasm seizes her. The flash of sheer molten passion blazes from his eyes as they connect with hers. She is a strong fiery woman, yet so amazingly responsive to his touch, matching his insatiable hunger for her. His finger delves deeper into the dark confines of her secret places, plunge into her wet heat. The lick of flames flares into molten heat. Aleska writhes and groans shamelessly. Blood pounds uncontrollably in Stone's veins. He feels like his lungs are about to puncture. Still he holds out. Aleska claws at his shoulders. Tension coils her in an out of control spiral. The smouldering heat between her thighs burn for his skilful attention....

His teasing mouth presses against the soft skin of her fine-boned shoulder. Another cry bursts from her throat ... a soft moan of pleasure, escapes her lips. Her head falls back drowning in the tantalizing torture as Stone's lips burn a blazing path down the skin on her midriff. She gasps, her eyes glazing as his lips find the perfect erogenous spot between her slender thighs... in her welcoming depths. Her fingers sink deep into the depths of his black hair. Not satisfied, her urgent hands rake down his back. Hungry to touch him too, her fingers slip between their bodies to stroke his engorged member.