.dewey

That night, after the movie Grizz had dragged Octavia to Allies house, they were having some type of meeting about Campbell, and Octavia seemed to know him pretty well

"What is she doing here," Will stormed over to the pair as they walked through the door.

"You want reasons why Campbell could be guilt, I know a lot of shit," she stared at the boy.

"I thought he was with you and harry all night," Allie joined in.

"I don't know why I defended him. But I promise you me and Harry we're together that night," she looked at Allie, knowing that they had slept together the night before.

Everyone gathered in the living room so they could start discussing.

"There's a reason why we never had a dog growing up," Sam signed.

"We had a bird once,when I was little. It vanished from its cage one day and I went to see if it got outside somehow because the window was open," Becca was translating so everyone could understand.

"I saw Campbell playing with it and he cut his wings off, fully off. And was watching it try to walk away, try to fly, but his bloody stumps, it kept loosing its balance and falling over. My parents tried to hide the truth pretending that he was just a difficult kid like a normal version of a problem child," Octavia knew where the story was going, everyone else looked shocked.

"But Campbell is not a normal version of anything, they had him tested. He's a psychopath," everyone had glossy eyes hearing about the story.

"I know none of you have any reason to trust me. But no one is safe when it comes to Campbell. He puts on this front in front of everyone but when he's alone with someone else he goes crazy, he can't stop himself. He's a monster," memories were coming back to Octavia, everyone was listening to see what stories she had to tell.

"Then why did you stay with him for six months, surely you would have gotten out. I don't know about the rest of you but I think she's hear to go and report everything back to him," Will stated.

"You think I had a choice?" she laughed to try and hold back there tears.

"I had no choice but to stay in that relationship. I was scared of him. The first month or so was like a normal relationship, it was a trick for me to believe he was good, it was enough to make me fall in love with him," she breathed heavily before continuing.

"After he was convinced that I was in love with him he started to change, he wouldn't let me leave his side, the only acceptation being when we were at school. I tried to leave him once but he would tell me these things to make in seem like he was the only one that would ever love me and made me feel shit about myself," tears were started to slowly fall from her eyes.

"After that I tried to leave him again, we were alone at my house and we were arguing because I wanted to leave him and he said that I wasn't allowed. He then resorted to doing physical stuff to get me to stay. The argument eventually died down and I had decided to take a bath to calm myself down but he got in and he had shoved me under, he would keep trying to drown me until I promised I would stay with him," her face was now completely wet, everyone else having tears run down their faces.