.dead end

Octavia woke up the next day, quickly sitting up

Octavia woke up the next day, quickly sitting up. She looked around to see that she was still in her sisters room. That was when she had realised that everyone was actually gone, it is just them now. It would take a while for her to come to terms with the new reality but she knew she had to do it. She knew that she couldn't block anyone out, everyone had to try and survive together.

She chucked on the first outfit she saw in her closet, she didn't have to dress to impress. She walked out of her house and locked the door behind her, even though there was small chance of her house getting broken into now, she didn't want to risk it still.

She made her way towards the church seeing hungover teenagers in front of it. She got weird looks from the boys, they knew her as someone that didn't interact with anyone. They were shocked to see her walking towards them. She may be quiet but if she wanted something she would do anything to get it. She wanted answers, she was willing to do anything to get them. She knew she had to stop blocking everyone out if she wanted to figure out how to get home.

"What the fuck is happening?" she storms over, making them all look at her.

"She speaks," Harry glared at her, making her roll her eyes at him.

"I'll get a car and go to greenwich to get help," Cassandra said, trying to help the situation.

"why you?" Harry asked, not pleased that she was putting herself in charge.

"someone has to find out where everyone went and we can't all go," Cassandra said, still having her back to them.

Harry eventually volunteered to go, him and Luke going to get the rest of their friends to go with them. After seeing the state that everyone was in she was glad that she didn't go to the party in the church. The rest of them stood there, not knowing what else to do.

━━━━━━━━

They were all cleaning the church when Octavia's phone started going off.

"Grizz just text me, the road out of West Ham and the bridge have been blocked, we're surrounded by a forest," she said, gaining the attention of everyone.

"We need to go see for ourselves," Allie said, wanting to know what was happening.

"My cars out back, i can drive us," Octavia offered, earning nods from Will, Allie and Cassandra. The four of them ran towards Octavia's car, immediately jumping into it. She sped towards the bridge, breaking all laws that she didn't need to be careful of anymore.

When they got there Cassandra obviously walked towards the end of the road to check everything out for herself. The rest of them sat on the road, thinking of explanations and solutions.

"There's only so many options," Gordie broke the silence.

"Maybe we're dreaming," Allie said with hope.

"Definitely not dreaming, thought that last night, I went to sleep hoping i would wake up to my sister jumping on me, but no. I woke up how i fell asleep, with no family left in my home" Octavia said with no emotion, Grizz putting her hand on the girls shoulder. Grizz knew how hard it was for the girl, she had gone through so much this year.

"Maybe this is just some elaborate fucking game, like someone built an exact replica of our town and just put it in the middle of nowhere, and if we just walk like this way or that way or any way, eventually we'll get back to the real world," Harry said, not getting any response.

"I'm not saying it makes any sense," he added.

"there was a smell and then it went away, and it came back and the buses came for us," Cassandra tried making sense.

"I don't get how you're trying to make sense of this," she stared at Cassandra.

"I mean none of this makes sense. There's no way out of this town, our parents aren't even here, we can only contact anyone that's currently in this town and the weirdest thing is we can't even contact 911. Surely if there was any hope that our parents were really evacuated we should be able to at least contact the police," Octavia carried on, clearly annoyed at Cassandra. No one responded and instead stared at the girl. That was the most that they had heard her speak this year.

"And here I thought you was mute, isn't that the most you've ever said this year," Harry said sarcastically, just receiving an eye roll.

"You know if you keep rolling your eyes at everyone they're going to one day get stuck," Cassandra said, Octavia just holding her middle fingers at the older Pressman, hearing Harry and Grizz laugh at the girl.

"God doesn't just play games with people for fun," Helena said, not wanting to see what else would be said between the two.

"Grizz and I will get a group together and we'll go hike out there through the woods, like a search party," Luke said.

After zoning out of the conversation, she was bought out of her daydream by arguing. Harry had tried to convince Kelly to go with him but she said no, causing him and Will to lash out on each other. She heard Harry speed off in his car and then he heard the sound of a photo being taken. Campbell was taking a photo of the bridge, getting ready to alert everyone on what was really happening. After Cassandra tried to convince him not to send it, she heard her phone go off, obviously meaning he had sent it round to everyone that was stuck in this place.

As Harry had driven off, Luke, Grizz and Clark got into Octavia's car along with Allie, Cassandra and Will. It was squashed but they didn't want to be there when everyone else from the town would show up to see what was really happening. They didn't want to hear anymore arguments, and Octavia especially didn't want anymore of Cassandra own explanations for why they were stuck there.

I'm trying to find ways to fit her
in, i'm trying to get used to it as
i've never done a FF like this before
i've only ever done social media ones.

Obviously i'm not going to include
every speech that's said in the show
so i'll like cut it down to the more
important stuff :)

Also i'm going to make her
and Harry's relationship
slow burning. I don't think it
would make sense for me to
jump straight into it as it's clear
that she hasn't spoken to anyone
for a while for reason that will
be explained in flashbacks :)