i dont know whag to do

so i'm back after 3 months lmao
also i have the basics written for more chapters, i just need to change them as i wrote them before the show got cancelled but i don't know whether i should or not. since the show got cancelled i've had no motivation to continue this book, and a lot of it is because i have no idea how to end it.
i have to make my own ending and i want it to be good but at the same time there's a lot to write without having to leave it on a cliffhanger and i don't know if i have any ideas or am creative enough for that.
i might just continue this book just by following the shows story line and also leave it on the plot cliffhanger but i don't wanna do that if it's gonna be annoying.

also there is reasons behind why i leave for months on end, and irregularly update, i don't just do it because i'm lazy or bored etc.

not gonna  promise an update soon but hopefully one i decide what to do (finish it with my own story line or just go by the shows story line) i will update, hopefully within the next week or 2 :).

<3 thanks for the support and i'm so sorry for being inconsistent, and i don't believe in like 'new year new me' and new year resolutions and stuff but like it's 2021 and want to become more consistent on this app because i love it sm and have done for years

<3