Full moon

I feel like someone's been watching me. I have for a while.

I smell nothing but every single time I go out as Vivian my instincts go off like crazy. And even if I'm not smelling a person, I do smell suspicious things.

Harmful magic, poisons, and things like that. I think one of the many enemies I made is going to try to take it out on me. If I wasn't a hybrid I would be dead with all the spells they try to use.

I haven't told Derik, he'd freak and I'm not in any real danger. We've gone out a lot recently. It's been hectic and I don't think there's been a day I haven't been out as Vivian for at least a week.

We've gotten a lot of progress in but the full moon is tomorrow. It was the only time of the month I'd be closer to a werewolf than a vampire.

I could already see the effects on Rosie.

She'd be somewhere in the middle of the pack so she wasn't horrible, she didn't get possessive and growl or pace but you can already see it. She seems wilder, her eyes shift cautiously, she seems more gravitated to people 'above' her.

Derik doesn't seem too concerned but I think we should make sure none of the slaves go near her that night just in case.

If she thinks a human is challenging her it could get ugly.

I don't feel it, I probably won't until the night of. But considering I would be an alpha in a pack it's going to be ugly. I will be all growls and possessive.

It wasn't too bad as a kid but as I get older it gets worse and worse.

I tried to convince Derik to stay away from me that night but he seems unwilling to. Which will probably calm me down but I'm not sure he's really open to a werewolf relationship.

They're usually ugly near the top of the pack.

I hate alphas, they're borderline abusive to anyone they're seeing. Possessive can be hot but not screaming at a girl for even looking at another guy while you pin her to a wall. Chicks aren't any better.

And I don't want Derik to see me like that.

And even if I did beat him up a little on the half-moon it will be ten times worse tonight.

If we weren't a thing it would be no big deal, I might growl but he was used to that. But since we are a couple I'm a little worried, I don't want to hurt him but I might.

And I know he wouldn't say anything if I was. Basically the only way to get a werewolf to stop attacking you is to submit or tell them they're hurting you. And the last one only works if they care about you.

And I honestly can't see Derik doing either of those things. He's stubborn and prideful and while most of the times that's fine tomorrow will not be the night for that.

I'd told him when he first met me that I would still be myself during the full moon, and I would be if I'm not around anyone I'm attracted to.

Which wasn't something I was worried about at the time. But now...

"Fall, what's wrong?" Rosie gently placed her hand on my arm. I'd been trying to get in time with her. Especially since so close to the full moon, she'll need an alpha figure.

"I'm just worried about the full moon; I don't want to hurt Derik and you know how werewolf relationships are." I chewed on my lip.

"He might be into that,"

"Rosie!"

"Relax Fall, he loves you. Every part of you, and he's seen you act crazy before,"

She's right, I know she is. I don't expect him to run away, he knows how I can be and this is no different. But I'm also worried about hurting him physically and having it affect him mentally.