Chapter 15- Stay

(This book is currently under construction hence new chapters as of 02/11/2019 as I work to complete the entire book. So if you get this notification it's best not to read this chapter out of nowhere if you're not reading the book. Thank you.      * *This was not quite the update people were looking for---that one is supposed to come after The Fire Within---however, as I was revising this book I ended up writing 5 new chapters within the story so I replaced two (13 and 14) with the re-writes and uploaded 3 brand new ones --Stay, Fireline, and Mine. So if you're not reading this book, sorry to inconvenience you on the notification.)

Chapter 15– Stay

I was breathless when he'd pressed me open. He hadn't given me all his length yet, just enough for me to clutch him with his pressure hard inside me. When I opened my eyes he was watching me, passion deep in his own. I let him watch me, let his eyes bury themselves in mine as every exhale I made was a pleasurable moan. With every push he went deeper till I had him full and all the way in. When our hips flowed together, eyes stared into the other's and we wouldn't look away I knew I'd fuck him in front of God if he was watching, a million of those damned stars if they wanted a better view, and have the moonlight pour over us while we were under it. I wouldn't have cared where we were.

He stood firm and held me upright against him, lifting me up and down his length while I dug into his shoulders, his breath ragged against every noise I made through every slide of him. He moved me to the wall by the window, hooked my legs up over his arms and stroked into me like a fucking God. He face buried in my neck my head fell over his, holding him close. He took me like he owned the crap out of my body and my brain muddled while my skin slicked with sweat. I was coming. I was coming. I said it over and over again through faster breaths clasping him not to stop till my cries got higher, louder, and spilled out into the air.

He didn't come until I did. Yet when it was his time to come, releasing hot inside me, I hid from his fired eyes that sparked out of his darkness, and instead, took refuge behind my own piece of dark to fall behind by closing my eyes. I remembered the last time. There was probably an inevitable flame in his eyes. I needed to see anything but that.

He collapsed against me, his weight pinning me to the wall. We'd paused to catch a few breaths before he turned us back onto the table, looked down between us still attached to each other and kept his gaze away from me. I wasn't sure how much time had passed before what we'd done sunk in. He took a moment before he slipped himself out, teeming and slow, from between my legs.

Slipping off the table, my toes touched the cold flooring before the balls of my feet could keep me upright. As I waited for his eyes to fizzle out of its presumable fire, I pulled my top down further between my legs where I'd let him in and still felt him there. Dante looked away and I did too.

We got ourselves together like robots, mechanically either him pulling up his trousers or me neatening myself up. Scraping my lounge bottoms from the floor, I clutched them, waiting under the weight of our wordless recovery from an ecstasy only he could give me and an acknowledgement that we'd fucked out of nowhere. I kept my distance.

"You can look now." Dante was cold.

Hesitating, I turned around.

Zipping himself up, he put on a smile that did nothing to hide the emotionless hole his demeanour became. The fire in his eyes was officially out.

"Gone." His smile gone too in zero seconds flat. Like he'd performed the world's fastest magic trick.

"That's what you were waiting for, right?" he added not looking at me, yanking his collar straight and neatening up only moments after I avoided what was true to him; the inhuman heat that lay in his climaxed gaze. He pulled the table straight from having moved under us then met my gaze. "No problem. I aim to please." The sarcasm dripped off, right after his flash-in-the-pan smile did the same.