Chapter 8 - No Going Back Now

DISCLAIMER - if you're reading this chapter as of November 2018, please don't be confused by the comments here (or in the next chapter) asking for the rest of this chapter. This was back when Wattpad did private chapters and mature content had to be separated to comply with their rules. As of September 2018, private chapters/stories were no longer a thing on Wattpad. This chapter is now re-written complete here and there's nowhere else you need to go to finish it. If you like it please leave a vote. I'm not one of the paid writers on Wattpad even though I've been here for six years so it's all I ask for. It's free!! Enjoy! Thank you. :D

Chapter 8 - No Going Back Now

I let Dante push me against the wall and pin me down as though I'd been his childhood poster pin-up. I knew the moment his hand took mine and I'd followed him through this corridor that this was long overdue. When our bodies hit each other I swallowed hard because the second he paused, the anticipation knitted through me. We knew what we were doing without knowing what this was. That was fine. I only needed the furious kiss we shared to tell me clarity wasn't necessary.

In the seconds after our movement was picked up by the sensors, two spotlights came on. Clear as any blur this lust became. I paused after our frantic breaths had tangled in our kiss.

"Damn it, Ariel." He wasted no time clutching my arse and pulling me in for a press that coiled my stomach. He squeezed. "You are just too damn sexy for words."

His hand to my throat in a grip so needy he took my mouth with his. I didn't know I needed this so bad. This dig into my cloth skin that made my flesh his, because when he reached around my back to tug me in I pulled on his neck to meet my tongue deeper than I'd tasted him before.

"Tell me you wore this dress for me."

His voice darkened against my mouth. My breath caught me the moment his fingers stroked the fabric under my breasts. These paper-fine threads felt tissue-thin when he did that. I'd dried my lips out breathing so hard.

"Tell me you wore it for me to take off."

For all the looking I'd done tonight I wasn't ready for him looking into my eyes the way he did. I'd not been seeing him through the lust-addled bender I'd been on, not until then. That right there, that urgent demand in between the touch and the gaze was enough to make me admit the truth. If only I could find my words. How hard that became when he watched my reaction looking for more signs that he was affecting me. And he was. Oh God, he was.

Instead, an involuntary groan left my mouth, caused by his hand dragging my dress up my leg and slipping over my skin. Finally, my skin.

"Tell me this was all for me."

He sifted the fabric through his fingers like he was a second from taking it apart.

"Tell me."

I crushed my eyes closed when his mouth found my breast, and gasped when he closed around it. My head thud the wall and I acknowledged for a split second the rattle of the framed art beside us. I didn't care. The world slipped into a delirium.

Yes, it was all for him, damn it.

It was all to make him weak for me.

Except there I was, weak for him.

I'd be lying if I said his desire to claim me didn't make me feel sexier than I'd ever known myself to be. I felt strangely powerful even while curving my spine rounded over him slipping fingers through the base of any hair I could grab from up and over his head. Like I had a hold on someone who themselves held power.