Ex Step Sister - Chapter 7

Wow so I hit 40,000 reads, thank you so much to everyone I do not know how I would do this without you all, please please vote!

Or you won't be getting anymore romance O.O!

I swear to gawd!

I'm not kidding!

===============================================================================

The whole truck stopped, it had been a long journey from that weird television show location in Canada, Alice was asleep on Michael's lap and he looked at me with a "I don't deserve females, I deserve males" type of look.

I admit that I did get really jealous when she acidentally snuggled into his crotch, however Michael did push her face away gently so that he didn't feel weirded out, since he's gay to, he's not a big fan of girls snuggling into his man section.

I slid off of the couch, I only just got comfy and I slid off of the couch because the truck came into a holt, I heard try not to laugh yet I could her a faint soft laugh in the distance, I glared at him giving the fatal look of death and he couldn't help yet keep laughing.

I got up by pushing myself up off of the purple carpet and strolled to my sleeping Alice, I shook her gently and she mumbled "No... I swear... I didn't eat no llamas." Me and Michael bit out lip trying not to laugh.

I tapped her again "My name is La Quishe, I eat quishe but I couldn't eat myself because I'm not quishe." I burst out laughing with Michael as she woke up at our hyena laughs and nearly fell onto the floor but me and Michael caught her before she got hurt.

"WOAH! WHO! WHAT! WHERE! WHEN! QUISHE!?" She screamed panicky and me and Michael placed her on her feet.

"You know baby, you're like one of them children's toys. When you poke it, it says some weird ass stuff." I smiled looking at her as she began to blush embarrased

I pressed the godly red button and the extention of the truck moved down revealing the sun to our eyes. We where in Florida, America and the warmth made me get goosebumps all over myself. 

"Mmm" Alice moaned, Canada was cold where we stayed so having the warm on us made us feel divine, I stepped out of the truck and help Alice out. Michael, beleive it or not you'd think he'd have a brain but instead he hopped, I mean carelessly jumped out of the truck and tumbled into my rose bush.

I facepalmed myself as he totally failed his attempt to look totally cool badass turned him into totally hit the mark of being a complete div.

As I was staring at Michael with a "WTF" look I heard a loud gasp, I ran around the truck to see Alice looking at my house. "You like our house baby?" I smiled and wrapped my arms around her kissing her neck gently, totally forgetting about Michael.

"That isn't a house Rosy, it's a mansion!" She screamed unbelieved that my "mansion" wasn't mine.