Step Sisters (GirlxGirl) (Watty Awards 2012)

AN: First ever girlxgirl so apologise!

Idk why this story is restricted.... O.o wtf....

Ooooookkkkk then....

ENJOY MY CLASSED AS 'RESTRICTED' GIRLXGIRL LOL

==================================================================================

At the time my life was pretty normal. Normal Friends. Normal Orentation. Normal life.

I were very popular at the time, queen cheerleader my friends use to call me. I know, that sounded realllllly bitchy but I was so sweet and cute. Cute... wrong way to describe me, Rosy. I was like a Rosy, soft and elegant when I danced.

That all changed when my dad told me the news which changed my life.

"I'm getting married." You could see the flame of love burn in his eyes, what ever happened to mum? They were madly in love with each other.

"He's what?" I thought in my mind with complete shock, I mean he was always talking about mum and then BAM she's forgotten.

It broke me, like when a ballerina breaks her leg and is unable to dance again.

I watched out of the window, as every heart painful car drove by.

Leaning over the creme coloured leather couch with every car that drove past the house hoping that she would never arrive.

Waiting for my new and improved future to arrive.

Is she the wicked step mother out of Cinderella?

Or even the wicked bitch of the west?

Then the car arrived on the drive.

A Bentley 1970. The loud engine stopped As it stared towards the window haunting me.

My heart banging and killing me from the inside out as my breathing begin to go quick; I felt like I was hyperventalating.

And then...

I saw her.

Dad greeted my new "Mum" with a hug.

And so after I had met her I had no choice to disagree whether or not he is allowed to marry her as he told me last minute. I was so annoyed that I decided to skip the wedding.

"Forever in your heart." I mumbled sarcatically to myself as I sat home pathetically by myself.

I shut up when the door opened by itself. A girl. A very pretty girl.

Tall, pale skinned and black hair.

"Rosy?" A male voice spoke as my vision went blurred.

No response...

"Rosy, hun, meet your new mom, Cath, and your sister, Alice."

I blinked, and shook my head as my vision came back into focus.

"Hi." She smiled sweetly.

That's when my life changed.

The worst of the worst entered my life.

I became un-natural....

I became friendly! Oh how awful that was, to be changed by force.