Chapter 13

sorry this chapter may be short, if so you can complain... IM JOKING DONT COMPLAIN D:

Just a lil question to all you guys...

Should I enter this into the Watty Awards?

Btw, Idk how to do lesbian scenes... So I'll try >.

Hope you enjoy the new chapter my sexy lil steampunks!

(Your not classed as a sexy lil steampunk unless your my fan, sowwieee!)

==================

"You have to be joking right?" My heart was pounding and my teeth where grinding againest each other.

"No. Why would I?" He looked at me and I raised my eyebrow.

"Why is your nose growing?" I teased but then turned serious again.

Alice... Sorry I mean it! Has hurt me too much, what have I done to deserve this. The tampon and using her make up was a .... been there, done that situation but this is a .... been there, done that, got the t-shirt situation!

I saw Nick, stood there on the spot with a pink lacoste polo shirt on and some ripped jeans. He was looking at me with concern, and so he should do.

==============

"You kissed him didn't you?" I growled towards Alice and looked at me confused.

"I what?" She said like she didn't know but she knew damn right she has.

"You know what I'm talking about!" I pointed my black painted nail's at her as she took a step back I started to sneer.

She was wearing pink bunny pyjama bottom's and a tight white top which made her breasts look bigger.

Nick and Adam went home, because I was in a really bad mood they ran instead of walk out of the house. Am I that scary? I mean Nick's a cop and Adam's a rugby player. Hmph.

"I didn't do anything Rosy. I swear on my own life right now I haven't done anything!" She yelled calmly as tears swelled up in her eyes.

"You're lying." I stated, still in a bad mood.

"But Rosy I'm not!"

"Don't you dare 'but' me! You kissed Adam on purpose!" I yelled and crossed my arm's so I didn't leap out on her.

"What on earth are you on about!" She yelled back at me. "THE ONLY TIME ME AND ADAM KISSED IS WHEN HE FORCED HIS LIPS ONTO ME! STOP ASSUMING STUFF AND STOP BEING A BITCH!" She squared right up to me and screamed as tears ran down her face, whilst she was screaming at me I unfolded my arms and looked at her.

She ran up stairs and I was too late to grab her arm and kiss her gently whilst saying "I'm sorry."

I felt really bad now and I had to ring Nick, I needed to know the truth. I'm sick of the lies.

I dialled his number and crossed my arm over my breast whilst listening to my mobile ring a dozen times.

"Yellow." He answered and I squinted curiously.

"Did you lie to me Nichola's?" I asked, trying to be calm.

"Lie about what?" He asked back. A question answered with a question.

I bit my lip and took a small deep breath. "Why is Alice crying when she told me she didn't kiss Adam?"

I walked up and down the kitchen slowly letting my feet drag across with each other.

"I don't know... Maybe she's lying to you and couldn't handle the guilt." He must've shrugged whilst saying that because I knew what people's actions would be by the tone of their voice.