Chapter 15

Last chapter I think guys

D: I'm sorry

Please say you love me n not hate me after book 1 (this story) is finished.

But there will probably be a book 2 :D

========

I cuddled Alice and slowly woke up, I looked around and smiled.

'That was a nice sleep.' I thought to myself.

I got up and streched feeling every part of my spine bones crack into place.

I got dressed and I noticed Alice was dressed to, she was wearing a lacy white dress and red lipstick.

I put on some shorts and a tye dye top.

I did my usual routine in the morning and went down stairs.

I cleaned up the plates and placing them back into the cabinet.

I went to school with Alice with the usual lessons.

Me and Alice went up to Burton's room.

He was stood next to the window watching the boy's do there PE lesson.

It looked like he was going to turn around and say "I've been expecting you."

But he didn't.

So I muffled a cough to gain his attention.

He looked behind his back and turned around on his heel looking at Alice, then to me.

"You did a excellent job in cleaning the school so, I'd like to give you a reward of £200... Each." I looked at Alice to see if she was in the same shock as me.

He handed me and Alice a check of £200.

"I... I... I... I don't know what to say... T-thank you Mr Burton." I looked at him. I was really suprised for what he did.

Alice couldn't speak so I told him for her, "She say's thank y-you too."

We turned on our heels and left.

"Oh and girls!" I turned my head to look at him.

"Have the day off." He smiled and me and Alice went home.

I went to the bank and put me and Alice's money into a bank account.

When I got home Alice was relaxed on the couch and I smiled, locking the door.

"I love you." I told her and bent down to kiss her, "I will always love you Alice." I spoke to her with my heart aching and I kissed her passionately.

Tap.

I carried on kissing Alice.

Clink.

I never noticed anything.

Rattle.

Me and Alice broke the kiss looking at the door and looking back at each other.

Somebody knocked or was opening the door with keys.

But nobody would be able to open the door unless it's dad.

"It's dad." I told Alice quickly and she sat up.

I raised my eyebrow as the door opened with force and hit the wall aggressively.

Dad came in with suit cases and threw them on the floor.

Cath came storming in after him.

"Don't you ever talk to me again you bitch!" He yelled and she gasped frowning.