Chapter 5

AN: Ok I know I keep saying this but ty ty ty ty ty ty very much for voting!

=======================================

It was saturday night and I was regretting this.

"Come on Rosy, get dressed." Alice threw a dress at my face.

"Okay but your getting the blame when dad comes home." I mumbled while looking at the hideous sparkly pink dress. Bleh.

"Now get out." I stared Alice out as she blinked. Soon enough she got creeped out closed the door, hearing patters of footsteps go down the wooden stair case.

Throwing her dress out of the window, I checked my closet and found a punkish dress. With zips and what not.

I buffed uo my hair.

Eyelined my eyes with liquid eyeliner.

Draw a black little dot above my lip and painted my lips dark red.

I watched out of my window as all the jocks, hots and nerds came into our house. I forgot to mention the sluts.

"Lets get this party started." I heard a guy shout from downstairs and then heard the music of Will.I.AM, 'The hardest."

Oh no!

Next.

The floor boards rattled through the whole house.

People screamed downstairs and I decided to skip the party.

Instead I sat on the roof top to look at the stars.

I remembered when Alice kissed me.

Something sparked my wire.

It was weird.

I mean why would she kiss me in the first place.

I jumped as I heard a thud.

I peeked down to see a guy kissing a girl on my bed.

"Excuse me? My bedroom is only for me to have sex." The girl screached a little with a jump and they both ran out of the room.

Why me?

I was picking myself up as Rob appeared next to me.

What is it with guys?

"Hey good lookin' long time no speak." As he gave a failed wink, I shook my head.

"Go away Rob." Rob is an absoloute player and by the smell of his breath, he is drunk.

"Come on babe gimme a smooch."

Before I could answer no he forced a kiss on my lips, I pushed him away in disgust.

It didn't spark my wire like Alice's kiss.

It didn't have that same passion like Alice's kiss.

Surely I'm not falling for Alice...

Am I?

"Come on babes you know you can't resist." He scooched in closer to kiss me again but he looked across the roof top only to find a pissed off looking step sister of mine.

"And what do you think you are doing... Robert?" I could hear the annoyed tone in her voice.

"Go away Alice your disrupting me and your sissy's romance time."

I wanted to gag in disgust but we all had to go downstairs as the police arrived.

"Police! Open this door immediatley." He must've been a rookie as the door was already open.

"No Rider we only say that if the door is closed." A bigger muscleye man explained.

"Oh sorry Cap'" I rolled my eyes.

Great.

World's two most idiotic police in the world.

"Who's party is this?"

No reply.

"Okay kids party time is over!" The big built cop hit a baton lightly in his hand.

As everyone left me and Alice wear the only ones left.

"We are leaving you two with a warning." The small cop warned us and I gulped. Terrified? Yep.

Do I have white panties on? Nope they changed a different colour.

In addition to that when the cops left I looked at Alice.

And she looked straight back at me.

As we both looked behind us.

Our house was a wreck.

Toilet paper everywhere.

Smashed Glass.

Pictures not balanced on the wall correctly.

This was my worst nightmare.

And hopefully teached Alice to never have a house party ever again.

Until she meet's mature friends and what not.

"Your cleaning up, vaminous." She clapped sarcastically and I growled.

She can move everything because I'm keeping it like this until she does clean it up.