Chapitre 6

Dennis parked his car in front and was greeted by Maruree. She was shocked to see the condition both Dennis and Ann was in.

“What happened?” She ran to Ann. “Are you alright?”

Dennis didn’t answer her or even look at her. He marched inside and straight to the narrow stairway. Ann doesn’t know what Dennis was thinking or what he was doing. Concerned for his well being, she followed him up the stair. Maruree was not far from behind. They followed Dennis into Ann’s bedroom.

“Khun Dennis, are you alright?”

Annoyed he waved his hand. “I don’t need your service for tonight. Leave and close the door behind you.” Maruree frowned and didn’t move. Dennis cased her dark look.

Maruree quickly nodded. “K-Kha, kha.” She glanced at Ann before leaving and closed the door behind her.

Ann stood there with her arms wrapped around herself and was shivering uncontrollable. She watched as Maruree leaves and glanced at Dennis. She stared at him with puzzlement and she could hear her teeth clicking from the cold.

“Take off your clothes.” He ordered. Ann’s eyes widened. “Don’t let me ask you again.” He said as he pulled off his own shirt and unbuckled his belt.

Ann turned giving him her back not wanting to see him undress. Dennis grabbed the towel and wrapped it around his waist.

“Well?” He said from behind. Ann jumped and turned around; he was only inches away from her. He stared down at her. “Take a hot shower before you catch a cold.” His voice was low and it send chill down her spine.

“I…err…I can wait.” She said nervously stepping back. “Y-You can go first.”

She wasn’t aware she was stepping into the bathroom. As she back up, he steps forward. Before she knew it, he was in the bathroom with her and he closed the door behind him. His eyes were on her every move.

“Take off your clothes.”

“N-No…” She said as she shivered.

He arched his bow and took a step toward her forcing her to step into the shower room. He cornered her and had her trapped. His eyes pinned her in the spot, he reach for the shower door and close it.

“Fine, I’ll undress you myself.” His gaze held her captive in place.

Her gaze traveled from his solid abs to his broad shoulders and his wet hair. Her eyes rested on his eyes. Mesmerize by his dark gaze, Ann couldn’t look away. The attraction between them was far beyond her control. She stood there frozen in place as he started to undress her. Under his spell she didn’t know when her dress had fallen to her feel.

Under the same spell, Dennis couldn’t help himself. Cupping her cheek in his hand, he slowly lowered his face to hers, their eyes never breaking contact. There was plenty of time for her to pull back, or even just turn her head and reject his kiss, but she didn’t. Then his lips touched hers and time hung suspended. Although, her lips were cold, but it was soft, so very soft. His hand came down and wrapped tightly on her waist as his lips moved against hers. When he lightly nipped her full lower lip, she let out an inarticulate cry, which gave him the opportunity to slip the tip of his tongue inside her mouth.