[16]

This baby turns 14 weeks today, she's as big as a peach. She's almost doubled in weight at super speed at this week. This week she starts to grow some hair on her head also facial muscles are developing. Doctor said she can hear her mum's voice because her ears have now developed. I have a little bit tangible every time I rub my own belly like trying to communicate with her.

"Everything's alright?" his voice brings me to the reality. "Yeah" I smile as he sitting down in front of me with 2 cups of hot chocolate. One month goes by after I caught him with somebody else again. He said she was her cousin which he never told me before because we never met her. I can keep on my mind that he was lying to me, but I refuse to believe what I'm believing by forgave him the other day for not telling me before.

"Daphne, I have something to show you" he held out his hand to touch mine after he push a cup of chocolate to me. I look down on the counter when he drew a little circle in the back of my hand. "What is it?" I frowned. "After we finish our hot chocolate session" he smirks.
———

He covered my eyes with his hands since we're arrived at place he took me in. He ordered me to take a step inside I was assuming the flat. He took off his hands of my eyes let me look around. I was guessing right, it's a studio flat, not too small but not too large with all over white and grey colored stuff.

"I want you to move in with me, it's perfect for us two, for the three of us" his smile widen as I turn around to face him. I cross my arms ignoring him looking vacant. "Daphne?" he touches my forearm tucking my hair between my ear. Why does this feel so hard for me to say yes but not to mention that I'm not interested to move in with him. "Don't worry about your college, I was thinking about it too. You can take the bus or driving my car instead but no it's too dangerous. I could drive you sometimes, I have a part time job and it will be fine, I—"

"Okay, yes Louis" he places his hands on my shoulders before cupped my face so I can look at him. "Are you sure?" he smiled awkwardly and I nodded. He pressed his lips on mine I kiss him back and hug him as I pulled away.
———

I told Rachel about move in with Louis while she's brushing her teeth before we're going to sleep. She keeps assuring me about my plan to move in with him but I told her this is what's best. I feel something different when I was with Matty and I won't falling for him too deep. I tried my best to find my way fully love Louis to trust him and give him another chance.

"I mean if it's best for you and you sure about that then go ahead. I know you since you were fetus, since we were fetus" she chuckles. "I'm worried if your plan was not the best thing for you to do. If you're move in with him for the sake of baby, for you to avoid falling more deep in love with Matty not because for your own goodness sake I'll be so mad at you because you're not in the right place to decide something" she sighed made her way to sitting down at the edge of her bed across me.

Rachel knows me best, she's too well to know me. She definitely my second mom who I don't have to tell her whole story but she knew it already.

"Damn it, Rachel... to be honest with you, I don't know what I should do and how am I supposed to do than live with Louis" I put my legs up before crossing it.

"I'm not trying to make you confused, you know" she shrugged. "Yeah I know and I'll choose to live with Louis. You were right it's not for my own goodness sake but it is what it is" she stood up to sitting down with me before pulling me into a hug. "You'll be forever to welcoming back" she scoffed and I laugh.
———

Matty's POV

It's almost 2 months I haven't seen her for a while and I kinda miss her. I drink myself a beer in the living room, I'm not in the mood to join my band mates at the studio, I really miss her I guess. Fuck, I hate myself for it.

"Hey Matty" Clementine officially moved in. She choose to live with Hann and her brother rather than living with her mad parents which made Ross in the first place lived here.

"Hi, where have you been?" I said back as she hung up the coat on the hook. "College" my eyes widen as I remember she might be with Daphne today. "Have you seen her?" she held back and turn around to face me "you mean Daphne?" I nodded as a response.

"Unfortunately nope, she skipped the class" she's still stood up like she knew I'll ask for further more. "Oh I know it Matty" she grins at me.

"You know what?" I try to play it cool which I couldn't cause she knew me. "Don't even trying to fool me. Do you miss her?"

"I, uh, pfffffhhh, I was wondering how is she doing and her baby" I scratched my neck make her body move quickly to sitting down with me. "Are you—" she frowned.

"I know, she told me when we were at the hospital. How is she doing? I was about to text her or make a call but I don't know it would be a right thing to do" I lick my bottom lip and laying my back at the couch.

"I heard she lives with him now, together, officially"

"Oh, was it the best decision that she made?" I'm questioning after she kissed me consciously and she said she doesn't even love him if it's not about the baby.

"You don't like her, do you?" she asked me back. I'm debating with my own mind either it is good for me to lie to her or I just say it's true.

I took a deep breath before telling her the truth "I think I'm falling for her and that is the worst feeling I've ever had. She's pregnant, she's got a boyfriend with that I'll be cheating with pregnant woman. That's terrible cheating" I shook my head in disbelief and slightly chuckle to myself.

"Love is the highest law, you ever said it to me when you were so in love with Emma" I remembered that.

"Matthew Healy" she always called my full name when she was about to give me some preach. She's like a sister to me with that we're so close since she's Ross's sister and Adam's girlfriend. She's the only girl member who stayed for so long with us.

"What the hell are you gonna tell me Clementine MacDonald?" I teased.

"You're like my brother to me, the silliest, the junkiest, an absolute dick" she chuckles "if you love her there are no boundaries to not calling her or hanging out with her. It doesn't count cheating I guess and I don't like Louis either and sometimes I wish the baby is yours" she's whispered in the last sentences.

"I was glad to know that the baby isn't me sometimes" I lifted my hands place it on the top of my stomach. She looks at me with a confused look "I'm such a mess as you said I'm a junkie, an absolute dick. I'm so fucked up, heavy drinker and smokers, drug addict, what else?"

"You love her, that's all I know" her eyes squinted.

"She's got a boyfriend anyway"