[5]

A few weeks goes by I never saw him again, he shows up in front of the coffee shop I bought my espresso latte. I walk outside not to pay his presence left him to the opposite direction.

"You're such in hurry or you avoiding me?" my tracks stop. "Enough Louis, don't you get that? I'm tired" I said with a very nice voice just like I begged him to fuck off softly.

"Just talk to me for a while over the coffee" he insists. "I have no time, I'm really sorry and stay out of my life, please. The more you walk in the more we put ourselves through hell" I said politely to make him really understand to stay out of fucking my life.

He grabs my hand that makes my coffee almost fell off of my hand.

"Hi, babe, who is it?" I turn my face around to look who's saying those words behind me, I gasped as I found Matty. Louis take my hand off and looking Matty in confusion just because he called me 'babe'. "Oh, there he is" Louis breathed in disbelief.

Matty gives me a look like he's trying to help me to make Louis go by pretending to be my boyfriend. "Man, I don't know who you are but holding girl's hand like that was like ready to scare her off, and she's my girlfriend so fuck off, please?" I keep looking at what Matty's did to Louis while I made my way closer to him and holding his arm tightly, supporting his act.

Louis didn't answer Matty instead of looking at me and Matty in anger. "You're alright babe?" Matty made his hand wrapped around my shoulder and make me even closer to him, I simply nodded still have my eyes on Louis. Louis didn't move still with his eyes locks between us.

"I guess we should go, bye mate" Matty turn my shoulder around to give me a sign to go. I see Louis over my shoulder still stood up while I was walking with Matty.

Matty still wrapped his hand over my shoulder "get off, it's done, thank you" I fixed my hair and did my jacket after his hand off of body.

"No worries. I was about to go to the coffee shop where you got your coffee" he pointed out at my coffee with his chin

"And then I noticed something wasn't good between you and the guy who I assumed he's your ex who trying to get you back so I came to be your pretending boyfriend" I saw his lips curled up from his side even he's not looking at me.

"Want to come over?" I remember this road, that'll be closer to his flat than to my dorm. Weather isn't good enough today to walk without preparing a raincoat or umbrella.

It's ready to rain even tho it's still good to walk behind gloomy clouds. He looks at me like he's waiting for my answer. I didn't say anything but nodded with a straight smile.

In his flat, it seems a little bit quiet like there are no people in here except me and Matty. "Where's everyone?" I raised my voice a bit as I'm looking around and really found no one. I thought if Matty could be an asshole after he helped me I will brush it off because I have somebody else around.

"Ross, Adam, and Clementine had family dinner or something. George, I don't know, I haven't asked him yet" he slightly chuckles before he sips a glass of water that he grabbed right after we were stepping inside the flat.

I breathed sitting down at the couch where I first came here. We're in silence awkward and looking at each other. He stood up a few steps from where I sit, I feel my heart pounding, it's not healthy.

He shoved his hand to his pocket that I assumed looking for something. He found pax of cigarettes in his pants pocket, he took one cigarette and put it between his lips before he lit it up.

"Can I have some?" I asked for a cigarette, Matty looking at me confusedly. Maybe he still remembers about I was rejecting Clementine's offering the other day and stated that I'm not a smoker.

But he passes it to me by walking up to the couch and sitting down beside me. "What did you take?" after taking a long drag he lays his back on the couch. "College? Clinical psychology" I folded my legs and laying back as I face Matty closely. "Great, I don't know about it since I was a college drop out" he chuckled a bit.

After a few minutes talking to him, what Clementine's said was true. He's genuinely fun to be around, while he giggled in every funny thing we talk it makes me think he used to be his attractive person.

We're not only smoking, but we're also drinking some. We're talking about family stuff and Matty told me his brother's name had the same name with my ass ex-boyfriend as I mentioned his name after he asked.

"But my brother will not gonna be that bollocks someday if he had a girlfriend like you" he sounds like he was giving me a compliment that a girl like me shouldn't be taken for granted.

"Thank you? I guess?" I laugh as I look at him frowned like he couldn't accept the way I act like I was being flattered by him.

He's looking at me now, a little bit more intense so do I. Until this silent going to be something unpredictably will happen next. We kissed, and he stops for a while. I took both of his collars to kiss him again. I was drunk, that I can remember and I'm pretty sure he's too. We're enjoying our kiss until it leads us to walk to his room.

I push his body to the bed half-naked as I took off his clothes earlier. "Are you sure?" he smirked at me and I straddling at the top of him.
———

I squeezed my eyes tightly, I feel someone wrapped his hand around me as I manage to look who is it. I'm still looking at this guy with my half-awake eyes.

Damn, Matty slept with me.

Yeah, I was with him and I was so drunk but I never expect that it would end up to be like this.

I take Matty's hand off of my body before my foot thumb touches the ground. I walk tip-toeing not to wake him up. I'm looking for my stuff, I put my clothes on from the head to toe.

I made my way to the door as quiet as I can be. I thought I did it, but George found me. He stared at me with his half face covered by the mug of coffee or tea he drinks. "Hi, George" I smile awkwardly wave at his direction.

He put his mug on the table, cleared his throat "morning" I'm freezing blankly look at him. I walk towards the front door but before I was even leaving I said morning back to George.
———

I locked my dorm headed to the uni. I feel a little bit sick and cold, I'm pretty sure this just because of the weather lately. I wear the fluffy brown jacket and the black shirt inside with skinny black jeans and ankle boots.

On my way, I keep thinking about what I had with Matty last night. I couldn't help myself to remember the detail in the morning. I was so shocked that Matty slept with me.

Piece by piece I could remember I smoked weed with him, we were laughing at random things. We were pretty super drunk because it made me forget who's the person who wrapped my body this morning.

But thankfully, I didn't throw up like I used to before. The fact that met George after I walked out Matty's room completely made me so embarrassed.