Chapter 18 The fight

A/N
Hi my lovely babes! How are y'all today !? Just to set a few things straight yes Zoey has her own house but right now she's at her mothers and something pretty intense is about to happen enjoy 😍😉 oh and the picture is my real life dream car the impala67
Zoey P.O.V
Once my mom welcomed them in Ana sat next to me on the couch I was pissed. "You smell like you sex you dirty lier!" I whispered to her I got up and went sat next Conner. My mom sent sharp glares back and fourth between my unworthy dad and the thing I once called my sister. Conner is sitting uneasy in his spot. My dad cleared is throat.
"So what's up everyone?" He asked, clueless to what just happened. You could all most literally cut the tension with a dull butter knife.
"I don't know what's going on with you?" My mom said sarcastically but still is not breaking character.
"Is this about me helping Ana?" He questioned acting stupid.
"No this is about humping Ana, ....helping Ana!" She saved herself pretty good.
Me and Conner began to lightly laugh. I glanced at my mom she smiled herself.
My dad got up and grabbed my moms hand. "Can I speak with you in the room please.?"
"No whatever you have to say , say it in front of all of us." My mom jerked her hand away.
I saw my dad clutch his right fist he always had anger issues. He lifted his hand to hit my mom. I jumped up and grabbed his fist just as he was about to lower it towards my moms face . My dad pushed me back and thank God Conner caught me he sat me in the couch.
"DAD STOP YOU ASSBUTT!" I screamed. Conner walked behind him and put him in a choke hole. I looked over to where Ana was sitting but she wasn't there just her smell.
I looked back over to my mom and Conner choking my dad but I didn't care. I saw Ana walking up behind my mom with a 9mm pistol. (I think that's what they are called right?)
"I always knew you were a bitch!" I yelled while running to tackle her. The gun went off right when I tackled her to the floor.
Male groaning**
"CONNER!!"

A/N
Sorry it's not long I am kinda busy but I felt like updating hope u like it next chapter coming soon.